American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Should i just not bother watching season 2?
i didnt watch it and im cool with it :manny:....

this season tho :lupe: i can fuk with it :obama:.....oh and angela bassett :krs: i think that woman might actually be using voodoo cuz she aint aged since whats love got to do with it :wow:
#blackdontcrackexcellence :blessed:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Should i just not bother watching season 2?

Hell no, season 2 is wonderful.

There seems to be a pretty even split amongst the fanbase on choosing season 1 or season 2...completely skip though? I mean, obviously these are self-contained stories so you don't lose anything on the current season if you skip it...but unless you've really got something better to do...I really have to recommend that you at least give it a chance.

Season 1 is more self-contained and is just overall a "smaller" story....season 2 particularly towards the end, seems to really "reach" for more...this left some of the "bigger" ideas feeling a little hollow, but where it hit it's mark it's really excellent. I also feel like it's a lot better acted (Pretty much all of the main family from the first season was actually fukking terrible).

Lana Banana >>>>

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
sister mary eunice :noah:

1360728855.gif

:pachaha:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I can already tell that im going to like this season. And as much as I was disappointed when they changed the show from season 1 it actually works and having the actors play different roles each season was a stroke of genius.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
god damn .... Im glad I didnt watch this shyt till today I aint trying to wait a whole week for the 2nd episode ....

this looks like it has the potential to be the best season by far ...just the first episode got me hooked