American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Havent read the thread because I don't wanna see spoilers but is this on Netflix?

I've been meaning to watch this because someone I know has been on a few episodes. I gotta see this shyt :laugh:

First season def. is. Not sure if the 2nd one is yet. You can jump right into this season on FX though. The storylines each season aren't related.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Good episode. Precious frying the fukk outta her hand was dope. :laugh: at the Fleetwood Mac, I remember hearing about that shyt from my parents.

Joker

The Harlequin of Hate
Daps
Reppin
Arkham Asylum
This has the potential to be better than The Walking Dead this season. :wow:
shyt i think every season has actually been better than The Walking Dead has since season 1. :yeshrug:

young moira alone made season 1 classic. wish they'd bring Alexandra Breckenridge back. :takedat:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
WTF Walking Dead is a crap show:what:

twd-s3-chandler-riggs-interview-325.jpg
:heh:

Bum ass Carl :birdman:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:snoop: I hate everything about this Zoe chick so far. She met this dude 10 minutes before he died and she's acting like she really knew him. Wtf. Dude could have been in on plenty of gang rapes but since he threw her some lines he's different... :comeon: Got her out here snitching. Cotdammit I hate her so much.

Angela Bassett is so freaking pretty on here.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:snoop: I hate everything about this Zoe chick so far. She met this dude 10 minutes before he died and she's acting like she really knew him. Wtf. Dude could have been in on plenty of gang rapes but since he threw her some lines he's different... :comeon: Got her out here snitching. Cotdammit I hate her so much.

Angela Bassett is so freaking pretty on here.
This actresses character was just as annoying in the first season of American Horror Story.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Angela Bassett :noah::whoo::ohlawd: she seems like she has been around that age for 20 years, good casting

was prepared to hate Precious but her scenes this ep were :heh: she was pretty funny.

the resurrected alligator woman was clingy as hell :beli: she is gonna cause trouble and i bet she fukks the life back into kit walker cause violet cant do it :smugfavre:

excited to see where all this goes :banderas: amazing show