American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Joker

The Harlequin of Hate
Daps
Reppin
Arkham Asylum
episode 2 was good, but the acting fell off in a couple spots courtesy of zoe/violet. :birdman:

she was eager as hell to snitch too. :what:

kill that bytch off and paint lalaurie's face with her pancreas. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
episode 2 was good, but the acting fell off in a couple spots courtesy of zoe/violet. :birdman:

she was eager as hell to snitch too. :what:

kill that bytch off and paint lalaurie's face with her pancreas. :yeshrug:
I forgot this chick was named violat in the first season, she dead ass looks like this violet, and i agree, shes the weak link in this acting shyt...her and the other blonde

Violet_at_school.jpg

This episode had me confused as fukk for a minute, but damn if they don't just throw some shyt out there to get you hooked :wow:

Angela Basset was fly as hell with thoses twists

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I caught the first episode but turned it off after that rape. It's like the same rape, played the same way and I'm sick of seeing it. Really uncomfortable to watch. I'll have to see what ep.2 is about.

I'd read someone complaining about Gabby Sidibe's acting but I thought she was hilarious. I know it's a cliche to be big and funny but she has good comedic timing.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Hank's a bit of an a$$hole ain't he?

-The whole 'white witches stole the essence of their kung-fu treachery from the African priestess, and deceived them in return' is one huge metaphor of this country. There's levels to this season :wow:

-Bates/Bassett in one season is just :banderas:

-The black widow copped out quick, she weak, and as a man, I hate her super power :damn:

-Gabby hit the floor after a knock on the head, I thought she couldn't feel pain :dwillhuh: (After yelling "Cut!" did she get up on her own? :heh: )

-Boy, they sure know how to take any sympathy away from a rape victim :dahell:

Overall, I'm loving this shyt :blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gabby hit the floor after a knock on the head, I thought she couldn't feel pain :dwillhuh: (After yelling "Cut!" did she get up on her own? :heh: )
Her powers only work if she inflicts the damage on herself...basically her body is a voodoo doll and she is the witch that is casting the spell.

Last night was a good ep. I hate Zoet but I hated the actress on the first season too so I was prepared to hate her character this season. Loved Fiona calling her out though and I expect her to go HAM on her and Madison when she finds out they made a Frankenstein's Monster.

Those scenes between Angela Bassett and Jessica Lange were great. All the underlying tension and animosity that was steadily boiling up during their conversation was cool.

Madame LaLaurie may be an evil racist bytch but she is hilarious. The way Kathy Bates delivered the line to Queenie right before she clocked her had me rolling.

And I was glad to see that Lily Rabe's character was going to be around in the present and not just shown in flashbacks. That bytch is trippy as fukk and how she handled those alligator poachers was awesome. Why dumbass Zoe didn't try to get her to come back to the school or at least notified Cordelia and Fiona that a powerful witch was living in the swamp killing folks and dressing up like Stevie Nicks is just another reason for me to hate her.

The only weak spot on the show is Cordelia using magic to have a baby. I expect it to end horribly and become interesting later on but right now I don't really care about Cordelia at all.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Her powers only work if she inflicts the damage on herself...basically her body is a voodoo doll and she is the witch that is casting the spell.

Last night was a good ep. I hate Zoet but I hated the actress on the first season too so I was prepared to hate her character this season. Loved Fiona calling her out though and I expect her to go HAM on her and Madison when she finds out they made a Frankenstein's Monster.

Those scenes between Angela Bassett and Jessica Lange were great. All the underlying tension and animosity that was steadily boiling up during their conversation was cool.

Madame LaLaurie may be an evil racist bytch but she is hilarious. The way Kathy Bates delivered the line to Queenie right before she clocked her had me rolling.

And I was glad to see that Lily Rabe's character was going to be around in the present and not just shown in flashbacks. That bytch is trippy as fukk and how she handled those alligator poachers was awesome. Why dumbass Zoe didn't try to get her to come back to the school or at least notified Cordelia and Fiona that a powerful witch was living in the swamp killing folks and dressing up like Stevie Nicks is just another reason for me to hate her.

The only weak spot on the show is Cordelia using magic to have a baby. I expect it to end horribly and become interesting later on but right now I don't really care about Cordelia at all.

about to be on some rosemary's baby type shyt :demonic:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I also think that Marie Laveau is going to try and recruit Queenie to her side too...when Queenie was talking in group she mentioned being a descendant of that African witch that taught the Salem witches magic and I don't see Marie letting one of her own stay under the rule of Fiona especially not once the animosity kicks up to another level when Marie finds out Madame LaLaurie is out of the ground.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "****** witch" got the immortality swerve:banderas:

Edge of 17 and Rhiannon:dj2:

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
-Hank's a bit of an @sshole ain't he?

-The whole 'white witches stole the essence of their kung-fu treachery from the African priestess, and deceived them in return' is one huge metaphor of this country. There's levels to this season :wow:

-Bates/Bassett in one season is just :banderas:

-The black widow copped out quick, she weak, and as a man, I hate her super power :damn:

-Gabby hit the floor after a knock on the head, I thought she couldn't feel pain :dwillhuh: (After yelling "Cut!" did she get up on her own? :heh: )

-Boy, they sure know how to take any sympathy away from a rape victim :dahell:

Overall, I'm loving this shyt :blessed:

I loved that part. Angela Basset was looking so fine as well:wow::whoo::banderas:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Havent read the thread because I don't wanna see spoilers but is this on Netflix?

I've been meaning to watch this because someone I know has been on a few episodes. I gotta see this shyt :laugh: