American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
For all my conscious heads,
To anyone who is even a little bit consciously aware. What does the new movie "Carrie" have in common with the Capitol Hill shooting and the death of "Miriam Carey"? Everything that pertains to the two happened in the same week. What does American Horror Story: Covern have in common with the death of "Kenneth Johnson"? The show aired last night, Kenneth information was updated this morning about his situation. If you have the slightest imagination, please research the four topics. They are not trying to even hide it anymore.

Man take that shyt to the conspiracy thread breh

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
For all my conscious heads,
To anyone who is even a little bit consciously aware. What does the new movie "Carrie" have in common with the Capitol Hill shooting and the death of "Miriam Carey"? Everything that pertains to the two happened in the same week. What does American Horror Story: Covern have in common with the death of "Kenneth Johnson"? The show aired last night, Kenneth information was updated this morning about his situation. If you have the slightest imagination, please research the four topics. They are not trying to even hide it anymore.
netipot.gif

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This premiere was better than season 2's...the premise seems more interesting as well. Precious as a voodoo witch is a cool concept.

Might have to try and give season 2 a second chance as well.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They might as well just start engraving Jessica Lange's name on that Emmy for next year because she killed it just in that scene with her doing bumps alone in her hotel room. Even though Kathy Bates might giver her a run for her money.

The one chick killing that frat douchebag with her demon vagina was crazy.

I am liking the student witches and want to see more of how Precious' powers work. THat living voodoo doll concept is intriguing.

Angela Bassett is looking damn good in this show too.

I love this whacked out show.
Co-sign all of this, plus I want to know what homegirls real power is, it can't just be killer cooch. But precious has a dope power, id like to learn more about her character, and the little down syndrome chick is a good actress as well.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm not trying to look at IMDB and have shyt spoiled for me but was Jeeves in season 2? I was thinking he was the guy who played Santa Claus but I really don't remember.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
:whoo:

great opening episode. i liked how they just jumped into witches matter of factly instead of building up to it or anything. no air of mystery or anything they just are magical :pachaha:

emma roberts :banderas: i wanted to be one of those frat guys :shaq: ill take my chances on the bus

so they gonna bring Tate back form the dead by assembling him from other dudes body parts? :lupe:
kathy bates still alive 200 years later? :lupe:
angela basset still running things looking 45? :lupe:
supreme gonna steal the voodoo life potion? :lupe:

cant wait for more of this, friends

:lupe: