American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The visuals and music on the intro is just......
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

that shyt is scary demonic.the fukking devil skeleton made me dvr the 1st episode and watch it at 4pm the next day

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to need the backstory on the issues between the black witches/voodoo queens and white witches ASAP, esepcially since that flashback had oozed of 'cism yet Fiona was just preaching about how she can't stand racists last week.

But wtf @ Spaulding :wtf:
And is it bad my favorite character is easily starting to be the autistic chick lol

Doesn't she have Down Syndrome? :skip:

This episode was very well done. I must've missed the latter part with the husband, I remember him sleeping and chatting with the woman he met offline but that's it. The ending and the part with the Minotaur was crazy.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
the devil/demon thing that smiles/laughs near the end of the intro :whoa::whoa:

Joker

The Harlequin of Hate
Daps
Reppin
Arkham Asylum
show has the GOAT intro's (S1-3) between the music and imagery.

Queenie said:
all she likes is big dikks and getting drunk. probably offered the grim reaper a handjob.
:dead: when she said that shyt. is queenie really only in four eps? her and kathy bates keep this shyt comedic without compromising the nature of the show.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
show has the GOAT intro's (S1-3) between the music and imagery.

:dead: when she said that shyt.
is queenie really only in four eps? her and kathy bates keep this shyt comedic without compromising the nature of the show.

Damn I wish I didn't see that shyt bruh, spoiler tag that shyt or delete it :birdman:

Joker

The Harlequin of Hate
Daps
Reppin
Arkham Asylum
Damn I wish I didn't see that shyt bruh, spoiler tag that shyt or delete it :birdman:
i don't even know if it's official nikka, hence the question. just got that info from her wikipedia -- which could very well be inaccurate.

ain't nothing spoiled. the answer (if anyone knows) will be the spoiler. ain't like it's some insider info. :stopitslime:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lmao I let out the biggest laugh when kyle is just sitting there banging his head into the tub over and over and over again
im just watching now im like damn is this nikka gonna be like this all season :snoop:

edit: just finished :whew: yeah yall right this is easily the best of the first two seasons. good mix of :lupe: and :russ: with more :lupe:

Last edited:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
i don't even know if it's official nikka, hence the question. just got that info from her wikipedia -- which could very well be inaccurate.

ain't nothing spoiled. the answer (if anyone knows) will be the spoiler. ain't like it's some insider info, get the fukk off that shyt. :stopitslime:

You fukkin idiot if I wanted to find out how many episodes somebody is in the show I'll go look it up. Of course it's not a spoiler because this was the 4th episode and she's obviously in the next one, but for future reference don't be a dikk and put a spoiler tag on any shyt that you looked up and heard might happen

Joker

The Harlequin of Hate
Daps
Reppin
Arkham Asylum
You fukkin idiot if I wanted to find out how many episodes somebody is in the show I'll go look it up. Of course it's not a spoiler because this was the 4th episode and she's obviously in the next one, but for future reference don't be a dikk and put a spoiler tag on any shyt that you looked up and heard might happen
then why you trippin' in the first place fakkit? nothing i said was inconsiderate. it's a bunch of nikka's in here talking about how long characters will be in the season and all sorts of other legitimate spoilers besides.

i didn't see the last few minutes because my DVR fukked up the recording, have it downloaded at home to watch tonight and wondering what i'm looking forward to. shut your bipolar ass up.

nothing's spoiled. not gonna go back and forth with you on this either sourpuss, fukk your feelings. :heh: