..... fukking Spaulding and Emma Roberts. :dwillhuh:
..... fukking... Kathy Bates daughter :ehh:
... The retard is going to get some did-ick:gladbron:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
This episode. That voodoo justice. Homicidal husbands, lovesick, necrophiliac butlers, acid attacks.:ohlawd:

The way Delphine closed the door on her daughters had me like :deadmanny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm going to need the backstory on the issues between the black witches/voodoo queens and white witches ASAP, esepcially since that flashback had oozed of 'cism yet Fiona was just preaching about how she can't stand racists last week.

But wtf @ Spaulding :wtf:
And is it bad my favorite character is easily starting to be the autistic chick lol

Last edited:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm going to need the backstory on the issues between the black witches/voodoo queens and white witches ASAP, esepcially since that flashback had tinged of 'cism yet Fiona was just preseaching about how she can't stand racists last week.

Wasn't that explained in the 1st episode when you find out Leveau been around since the 1800s? You know a flashback of a run in between Marie Laveau and a young Fiona is coming though

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was completely uninterested in Delia's husband until I realized his mistress was Alexandra Breckinridge (who played the sexy younger maid in Season 1) and now I am even more curious since it looks like dude is some type of serial killer. How that is going to get folded into the rest of the show I have no clue.

And every line out of Kathy Bates' mouth is hysterical. The shyt she was saying to those trick or treaters as she handed out candy had me rolling: "Here ya are, little beggar children in your fancy dress" :laff:
It is also amazing that despite seeing just how awful LaLaurie is that this show has me feeling sorry for her and liking the character.

Angela Bassett is killing it as Marie but I want more scenes of her and Jessica Lange going at it.

I guess I was right about Queenie tryng to use her powers to stop the Minotaur from her saying to Fiona how she "tried to stop him but couldn't" and I wish they had shown Fiona whooping the minotaur's ass. Guess they didn't have the budget for a magic vs monster fight. And its good to see Queenie is back to normal; her theory about Madison was cold blooded but funny.

Spalding is even creepier than I thought he would be...him playing with dolls and dressing up as a baby is bizarre enough but dude actually took the time to give Madison's corpse a new hair cut.

Since the new Supreme is supposed to be extra healthy does that eliminate Nan since she has Down Syndrome? I really hope its not Zoe just because that character continues to suck and her storyline is still the weakest on the show. I guess it could be the crazy witch in the swamp who dresses like Stevie Nicks but I would prefer Nan as the new Supreme.

I think the crazy religious neighbor lady is the one who tossed the acid in Delia's face. Don't have a reason other than Patti LuPone isn't serving any major purpose aside from being too controlling of her grown ass son so her attacking Deli at least makes her character interesting.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The severed minotaur head got Marie like "fukk yo truce":ufdup: Did that dumb bish Zoe really put the rat poison in the tuna:pacspit: The mute butler lives in his own dollhouse:skip: Cordelia psycho husband blows the chick face off, and now her face burn slow:ohhh: How did Fiona "the all-knowing Supreme Queen Witch" not know Madison suffered with a heart murmur:patrice: Having Angela play Marie in every century is an ode to BLACKEXCELLENCE don't crack:banderas: