American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
then why you trippin' in the first place fakkit? nothing i said was inconsiderate. it's a bunch of nikka's in here talking about how long characters will be in the season and all sorts of either legitimate spoilers besides.

i didn't see the last few minutes because my DVR fukked up the recording, have it downloaded at home to watch tonight and wondering what i'm looking forward to. shut your bipolar ass up.

nothing's spoiled. not gonna go back and forth with you on this either sourpuss, fukk your feelings. :heh:

Aint nothing said in here but speculation hoe. If you got a questuon about some shyt you went and read about something that might go down in future eps, spoiler tag it you clown or bounce :camby:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Idk how i keep forgetting this show comes on Wednesday nights but yea, this season has definitely been better then last season , but that intro. The imagery is fukking crazy. Between that nikka looking up with the creepy smile and that stick monster in the woods. More scarier then the actually show

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Finally saw this week's ep...not as exciting as last week's but still pretty good.

The minotaur head in the box was on some Godfather shyt, :laugh:

:gladbron: @ dude's demon call when he fukked and bustin a cap on her

Surprised there isn't a witch who can read lies...or that Fiona's never been caught

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
anybody got an mp3 of that lil haunting witch chant song they be playing during some scenes?its a girl doing a high pitch "hooo hooo hooohoohooo" that shyt is dope and adds tone to the show
lmao me and my friends always do that "hoo hoooohooo" shyt whenever that song plays. we get high as fukk before the show so its hilarious to us.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is saying its acid, but I always remembered that witches melt in water or some shyt. Wizzard of Oz :yeshrug:

I know its probably not the case tho, considering I think I remember her rinsing her face after throwing up.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Nan is clairvoyant, everytime she gets near Fiona, she should know all her true evil intents:lupe:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
anybody got an mp3 of that lil haunting witch chant song they be playing during some scenes?its a girl doing a high pitch "hooo hooo hooohoohooo" that shyt is dope and adds tone to the show

I'm catching up on the eps I missed and I instantly got reminded how much i love that shyt...shyt is dope as fukk