The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
This was a dope episode and the next ep looks piff:whoo::whew::banderas:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
The visuals and music on the intro is just......
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wasn't that explained in the 1st episode when you find out Leveau been around since the 1800s? You know a flashback of a run in between Marie Laveau and a young Fiona is coming though
They didn't ever say what causeed the beef...feel free to point me to the scene tho if they did, they've alluded to treaties and staying out each other's way, but I'm not remembering/seeing what cause them all to fall out in the first place

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nope.

Supreme's are supposed to be irresistible to men...you seen how that cat next door played Maddi to the left for Nan...

:shaq:

See I think it is Zoe though. Remember when they were at the morgue and she kissed Kyle right before he came to life? Fiona damn near passed out from trying to bring Queenie back to life.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
See I think it is Zoe though. Remember when they were at the morgue and she kissed Kyle right before he came to life? Fiona damn near passed out from trying to bring Queenie back to life.
I'm going to go with Zoe as well, the way she had Kyle hooked speaks to the irresistible thing, but god is she isn't the most annoying character on the show, plus I didn't care for her first season either...I hope she's not on next season

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
They didn't ever say what causeed the beef...feel free to point me to the scene tho if they did, they've alluded to treaties and staying out each other's way, but I'm not remembering/seeing what cause them all to fall out in the first place

Idk if there's anyway to find the video but the episode where Fiona goes to see Leveau at her shop, Marie Leveau explains that the white witches stole and learned all their shyt from voodoo. I don't remember everything that was said, but it was explained there from what I remember.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Idk if there's anyway to find the video but the episode where Fiona goes to see Leveau at her shop, Marie Leveau explains that the white witches stole and learned all their shyt from voodoo. I don't remember everything that was said, but it was explained there from what I remember.
Ok, I just rewatched it, and they stole it from a black chick who they enslaved back in the day...got it.

Joker

The Harlequin of Hate
Daps
Reppin
Arkham Asylum
Husband fukked the sh*t out of the red head.....and once she said "I Like You..." :banderas:
i seen it coming as soon as that cac said he was a monster last year, and it's some bullshyt too. alexandra breckenridge better come back as a dead bytch. one episode ain't enough.

be hard (no homo) on any ho but her. :mindblown: