American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Wiccan and voodoo is cool, but Incest and beastiality:bryan: The artistic girl got more common sense than Zoe's dumb-ass:dahell: Marie summoned Cordellia that grade A ether:pachaha: Fiona's reign Supreme Witch one slice at a time:youngsabo: Sidebar, Jessica Lange describing how cancer makes one shrivel and addicted to morphine touched me, because I unfortunately witnessed that happen to a very beloved family member:to:

did you mean to say autistic ?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this season is great. way more tightly focused than last years.. season 1 can easily be summarized as ghosts. . this year witches.... last year?....idk... nuthouse? devil? angel of death? serial killer? hooker nuns? aliens? :beli:

and nooo not madison :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is season is entertaining, but it has a teeny bopper vibe and is probably why yall loving it...

Season 2 was that joint....Religion, Mental Illness, Racism, Aliens, Rape, Serial Killers, Mommy Issues, Precocious Babies, Demon Possesion, Gay Movement...:lawd:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs Do Ya'll Think

They Find A Way To Bring Emma Roberts Back? She Seemed Like An Important Character, And I Liked Her

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Brehs Do Ya'll Think

They Find A Way To Bring Emma Roberts Back? She Seemed Like An Important Character, And I Liked Her
Wouldn't shock me, they already brought back the frat boy and they said we would be getting voodoo zombies this season. We haven't seen the last of her though according to an interview Ryan Murphy gave to Entertainment Weekly:
While Roberts is coy about Madison’s fate on Coven, co-creator Ryan Murphy was slightly more revealing. “Well, I mean, yes, she is dead,” says Murphy. “The funny thing about a horror show to me is that anybody can die at any time. I love that.” But he adds, “All I wanna say is wait ’til you see what happens to the body. Sh-t goes down. When you see episode 4 and you see what Spalding [Denis O'Hare's mute butler] did to the body, you’ll be like ‘Oh, okay I get it. Not only do I get it, but I’m very disturbed.’”

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Wouldn't shock me, they already brought back the frat boy and they said we would be getting voodoo zombies this season. We haven't seen the last of her though according to an interview Ryan Murphy gave to Entertainment Weekly:

That butler was looking at the body like :datazz: .

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
bytch Said This Place Doesn't Need A New Supreme, It Needs A New Rug :dead:
ia4zjL2.jpg

I'm gonna miss Jessica Lange when she leaves this show after next season.