American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Question is, would she be willing to help?

I could see it play it out as Zoe/Precious/retard chick make some deal and convince her...and they all work together to take down Fiona
She could do it as part of her war with Fiona...raise Madison and the old supreme that Fiona killed to expose her as a murderer to the rest of the witches.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
bunch of albino niccaz snatch u up....:heh:

still a fan of AHS but usin the same actors in diff roles is gettin a bit much...:patrice:

that killa puzzy tho....:noah:
Yeah that became apparent when lange shows up and the scene in the club when the kids "reunite".Next season shouldnt have that anders peter dude at all.And maybe lange can have a reduced role time for someone else to shine
i stopped watching the show after like the 1st episode of 2nd season
loved the 1st tho
dont know if i'll be watching this season

i see the old lady back for this season,
will Tate be back?
this, the fuk is tate the emo blonde dude? he was good in season 1 but not that good to be checking for him, surely
Asylum>>> Murder House imo

:yeshrug:
nah grossly incorrect

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have not watched any of this season, is it like season 1 or season 2 ? all new cast or what ?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i have not watched any of this season, is it like season 1 or season 2 ? all new cast or what ?

Yeah.

Each season is self contained but use some of the same actors plus new ones. Like Tate (Evan Peters)/Constance (Jessica Lange) from season 1 have been in all three seasons so far. They brought back Violet and that retard chick from S1 for this season. Emma Roberts, Angela Basset, and Precious are in this season

Didn't really give season 2 a chance, but so far season 3 has been good.

Joker

The Harlequin of Hate
Daps
Reppin
Arkham Asylum
season 3 is really shaping up to be the best yet, my only issue so far is that it seems tamer than past seasons despite episode 3's incest and potential beastiality. i still don't understand that shyt though. the fukk is precious thinking? :wtf:

i remember her talking about saving herself for someone special, but.. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

it seems to me that AHS has a very divided fan base. most are fans of only one of the two seasons, but coven is being accepted by fans of both.

all three seasons been piff to me.

Joker

The Harlequin of Hate
Daps
Reppin
Arkham Asylum
The scene prior when she's telling Kathy Bates why she's fat and eats because she lacks love as well as her monologue during her luring of the Beast is a good explanation on why she did what she did.
it just seemed poorly executed and stupid even by the series' standards. gonna have to see what happens with her though first, this could go anywhere.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This was some bizarre fukked up shyt.
They had me fooled for a second thinking that Fiona was going to take Madison under her wing and help guide her (possibly manipulating her) but instead she just slit that ho throat.
I am thinking we might be seeing Zombie Madison later on though.

Precious trying to...honestly I don't know what the fukk was going on in that Precious scene with the Minotaur. Was she trying to give herself an orgasm and channel it into the Minotaur using her powers so that dude would calm down? Either way looks like the Minotaur was gonna take that big ass with extreme prejudice.
Hope she aint dead though because I am liking her scenes with Kathy Bates. When she called her a "Negress" I almost choked on my iced tea.

:ohhh::ohhh: I didn't think of it that way. I understand she can inflict pain but can she give pleasure as well? Man this season is so good. I am surprised noone was disturbed by ol'girl lying down and having free goat blood sprayed on her p*ssy. Soooo :demonic::demonic: brehs.