That misty witch being crazy as fukk - check,
Fiona clan ain't nothin to fukk with, :rip: Madison
Voodoo goat blood fertility :unsure: :no:
Incest :stop: :patrice:
Precious masturbating/mating with a Minotaur :scusthov:
Be a threat to the supreme brehs
Angela Bassett :ohlawd:

Agree, the Zoe and Kyle storyline can suck a dikk
I want to see what the tie-in with Misty will be...will Zoe take Madison to her to be healed?
Is Precious dead? Is Kyle a zombie? So many questions

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was some bizarre fukked up shyt.
They had me fooled for a second thinking that Fiona was going to take Madison under her wing and help guide her (possibly manipulating her) but instead she just slit that ho throat.
I am thinking we might be seeing Zombie Madison later on though.

Precious trying to...honestly I don't know what the fukk was going on in that Precious scene with the Minotaur. Was she trying to give herself an orgasm and channel it into the Minotaur using her powers so that dude would calm down? Either way looks like the Minotaur was gonna take that big ass with extreme prejudice.
Hope she aint dead though because I am liking her scenes with Kathy Bates. When she called her a "Negress" I almost choked on my iced tea.

Marie pulling the rug out from under Cordelia and clowning her about the baby spell was cold blooded.

Was not expecting Kyle's mom to be into incest...that was probably the creepiest part of the episode.

They need to bring Misty Day to the school too. I like that crazy broad but keeping her out in the woods marginalizes her character.

Zoe still sucks. I hope she doesn't end up being the new Supreme just because I don't want to have to see her onscreen any more than she already is. I'd rather it be Nan or Misty Day than Zoe.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wiccan and voodoo is cool, but Incest and beastiality:bryan: The artistic girl got more common sense than Zoe's dumb-ass:dahell: Marie summoned Cordellia that grade A ether:pachaha: Fiona's reign Supreme Witch one slice at a time:youngsabo: Sidebar, Jessica Lange describing how cancer makes one shrivel and addicted to morphine touched me, because I unfortunately witnessed that happen to a very beloved family member:to:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Crazy episode....didn't expect Kyle's mom to be fukking him, talking bout :heh:he's ever had...especially was :laugh: when she said that ain't his body.

:krs:@ Kathy Bates' reaction to :obama:

:sadbron:@ Precious luring the beast to try and fukk her.

Wonder how they're going to resurrect Madison

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I gotta say this show impresses me because rarely can you ever guess what's coming next. This is the GOAT season so far. Precious is doing her thing on this season, I'm surprised she's growing into one of my favorite characters. Her trying to lure that Minotaur dude with that wet wet. :laff:

Yo that incest scene was disturbing as fukk.

I think we got a classic on our hands brehs.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Emma Roberts Is A Pretty Good Actress :ehh:
I think the only other thing I've seen her in was Scream 4, which I liked. She plays a really good bytch and she was starting to one of my favorite characters on the show. Hopefully they bring her back, just not as some wack zombie/monster.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yo! I was just thinking in regards to Queenie

Is she fukking with Madame LaLaurie she is a human voodoo doll. Maybe the Madame is gonna feel the Minotaur violating her :ohhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's pretty much set up for Madison to come back as undead...,either by Misty or Marie. Fiona is ruthless, but I don't want to see her go out on anything but her own terms or natural death.

Now I'm wondering if the Minotaur dude was actually there for Queenie, to grab her and get her on the black/voodoo side. That would make sense since that's where her lineage comes from. :ohhh: