American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It was OK, didn't like it as much as last years first episode though. I'll keep watching though.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Love the new season. I wasnt looking forward to the asylum theme at all but Im hooked again :pachaha:. That doctor dropped serious ether on the nympho :lawd: "whores get NOTHING"

Then the hooker finding his photos :merchant:

Is it too obvious he is the real killer?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Liked this episode a lot more than the first one. I gotta give credit to the actors because I don't think of any of them as their characters from the previous season.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Liked the exorcism scene where the nun got locked in with the guy and dude was droppin demonic ether on mother superior like the joker

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
So the demon is in the nun bytch now right? This show is very entertaining to look at. Don't know why more people don't enjoy it.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
the young nun bytch....:noah:

"put your lips where you want...don't let it go to waste...i'm so juicy right now..."

:noah:

Chloe suckin dikk......:noah:

this dude ryan murphy has a sick sadistic mind and it works....:shaq:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't see the Adam Levine stuff happening :leon: that hooked me I missed last episode though got to look into it

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This shyt is awful.........and not in last years entertaining kind of way. :scusthov:
I am half way through the 1st episode of season 2 right now and i'm not feeling it at all..Everyone keeps saying the 1st season started slow too but I liked s1's flow.The dysfunctional family with skeletons in the closet moving into a haunted house plot could easily be cultivated.This whole asylum premise looks like a hot mess I hope it gets better

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I am half way through the 1st episode of season 2 right now and i'm not feeling it at all..Everyone keeps saying the 1st season started slow too but I liked s1's flow.The dysfunctional family with skeletons in the closet moving into a haunted house plot could easily be cultivated.This whole asylum premise looks like a hot mess I hope it gets better

Ive liked all 3 eps so far. Last nights was a little weak but compared to the first season i like the asylum setting. First season got dumb and dumber as it went on. They can explore more story lines in the asylum but wouldnt he surprised if the season gets thrown together sloppy like last season.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ive liked all 3 eps so far. Last nights was a little weak but compared to the first season i like the asylum setting.
But dont you find it difficult to warm to the characters with the way it was set up? if all this crazy shyt is popping off and the only way you can get a character is thru lame flashbacks (ala lost) its whatever..
First season got dumb and dumber as it went on. They can explore more story lines in the asylum but wouldnt he surprised if the season gets thrown together sloppy like last season.
How so? take it u werent a fan of amityville horror or murphy using characters on the show to re-inact some of american history most notorious murders :mjpls: that was the appeal of season 1 to me.Some of the best scenes was when the homos got got & the daughter realized she was dead..