American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This season is 100000x better than the first season, the first season sucked aside from the kid in the rubber suit fukking the dudes wife.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This show is addictive as hell. May not be the best thing on TV but it could be the most interesting.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This season is 100000x better than the first season, the first season sucked aside from the kid in the rubber suit fukking the dudes wife.
:stopitslime: with shows of this nature u cant just have crazy off the wall shyt for the sake of it.You need to put a face to the characters or it doesnt mean shyt.Season one established that, this season not so much

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
But dont you find it difficult to warm to the characters with the way it was set up? if all this crazy shyt is popping off and the only way you can get a character is thru lame flashbacks (ala lost) its whatever..
How so? take it u werent a fan of amityville horror or murphy using characters on the show to re-inact some of american history most notorious murders :mjpls: that was the appeal of season 1 to me.Some of the best scenes was when the homos got got & the daughter realized she was dead..

I like many things about the first season it just goy sloppy and stupid. Asylum can def go the same route and actually is kind of getting to that point but i always found insane asylums interesting and the last place id ever want to end up at. And i love amityville type shyt i just felt last season got a little boring. Theres more potential with this setting imo.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

:usure:

this season cant even hold a candle to the worst ep of season 1 ( the finale).

however its strangely entertaining

:krs: @ jack bauers dad always saying WHORE..

whore whore whore WHORE!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
what the hell was that pumpkin head looking thing that came at the drunk nun

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I wanna know what are those things that are outside. Probably one of the Doc's creations or something. And i wanna know how the flashback scenes with the girl and her hubby ties into the story.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
And i wanna know how the flashback scenes with the girl and her hubby ties into the story.

i dont think it really ties into anything other than them being a couple of immature newly weds that walked into the wrong territory, probably gonna reveal that one of the inmates is still alive or something

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
shyt is cray... Season 1 got too soapy/corny for me at times. This season has been all unadulterated freak show.

BTW, seems the doc's character is partly based on this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele
At Auschwitz, Mengele did a number of studies on twins. After an experiment was over, the twins were usually killed and their bodies dissected. He supervised an operation by which two Roma children were sewn together to create conjoined twins; the hands of the children became badly infected where the veins had been resected; this also caused gangrene.