American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last season was slower to introduce the characters and got better as it introduced and really gave the back stories for each of its characters. This time they showed a LOT of characters early and I'm assuming they'll work in the back stories the same way as last season just with characters already established.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
watchin it now....i don't think any show has ever attempted this concept of bringin back characters from one storyline in season one and makin them completely diff characters in the second....:wtf:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
watchin it now....i don't think any show has ever attempted this concept of bringin back characters from one storyline in season one and makin them completely diff characters in the second....:wtf:

I didn't like it at all.

Jessica Lange without the Southern twang just ain't the same.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Am I the only one that found that mentally ill bytch yell "fight!fight!fight!" Hilarious? The way she ran to the fight had me :dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is there aliens in this shyt? What did the doctor pull out dudes neck?

Every asylum movie with murders, it's the person who you're convinced is sane and the scenes you see were all just their hallucinations...I'm hoping that's not the case and this dude isn't really the killer all along, that'd be the ultimate cliche...but it wouldn't be surprising.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
idk about the alien shyt but the show was :clap:

Am I the only one that found that mentally ill bytch yell "fight!fight!fight!" Hilarious? The way she ran to the fight had me :dead:

the pinhead that drowned her sisters baby and cutt off her ears? the girl pinhead? those things freak me out :merchant: I always think about that scene from freaks where theyre crawling through mud in the rain with knives in freaks.

"the following" looks pretty good also, :pacspit: @ tyler perry for fukking up alex cross, they could have just made an alex cross tv series

....yo are nuns really that freaky in real life? :myman:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
idk about the alien shyt but the show was :clap:

the pinhead that drowned her sisters baby and cutt off her ears? the girl pinhead? those things freak me out :merchant: I always think about that scene from freaks where theyre crawling through mud in the rain with knives in freaks.

"the following" looks pretty good also, :pacspit: @ tyler perry for fukking up alex cross, they could have just made an alex cross tv series

....yo are nuns really that freaky in real life? :myman:

Yea breh that bytch was creepy and when she ran and said that it made me burst out in laughter

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: :merchant: :mindblown: :ohhh: <-------- pretty much sums up my reaction to the first episode of the new season. That's also how I reacted to the first episode of the last season too.

This is just a weird show. I certainly don't hate it, but I don't love it either, but I also can't bring myself to stop watching it. :snoop:

I will say that I'm impressed by the actors who are returning from the previous season. I thought shyt would have been odd but they looked and behaved differently enough to where it wasn't so jarring.

I know I can't be the only person who was watching the first 5 or so minutes and think "fukking white people stay looking for trouble". I was glad when old boy got his arm ripped off.

very surprised they going with an alien story though....wasn't expecting that at all.