American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the finale was dope and wrapped up the season nicely.

As far as the aliens, I see it as the aliens were just experimenting on certain people and the kids were a nod to the ancient aliens theory.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
finale was great. loved it. there were a few misses this season (still confused about the santa ep), but overall the dope episodes were dope enough to make the season enjoyable. i'll be watching season 3.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
2 episodes left of season 2 :ohlawd:

I'm hooked. Watched 2 seasons in 2 days :wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
someone please explain

how

-Present-Laughter-Broadway-Opening-Night-zachary-quinto-18670467-1200-1807.jpg

plays one character in Season 1

and another in season 2

is this supposed to be some twist

or unrelated

im confused

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
someone please explain

how

Zachary-Quinto-zachary-quinto-6665196-2048-2560.jpg

plays one character in Season 1

and another in season 2

is this supposed to be some twist

or unrelated

im confused
Look at it like different plays on Broadway that uses the same actors. The original concept of the show was for it to be a mini series beginning and ending a story during one season like Fargo, True Detective and it still is. when it got picked up for more seasons and they got nominated for multiple awards, they decided to do them with the same actors but new stories not related to the story from the previous season. There's been recent talk that they are going to somehow link all the seasons together in the future (assuming you haven't seen "Freak Show").

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Look at it like different plays on Broadway that uses the same actors. The original concept of the show was for it to be a mini series beginning and ending a story during one season like Fargo, True Detective and it still is. when it got picked up for more seasons and they got nominated for multiple awards, they decided to do them with the same actors but new stories not related to the story from the previous season. There's been recent talk that they are going to somehow link all the seasons together in the future (assuming you haven't seen "Freak Show").
:ohhh:

props
pos rep

i thought all seasons were supposed to be related

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man these shyts better be connected with these blatant recycling of characters.

They better have all these characters on a UFO inside a tub, connected to a alien cybernetic network going through some virtual reality shyt over and over again.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished this season, apart from the aliens (could of still made it work without them, they weren't needed) this season was crack along with the first, bout to start season 3.

Love this kinda shyt, has you guessing all the way through it tryna come up with your own theories etc...always has that crazy fukking twist you don't see coming.