American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Murphy has trouble reeling himself in. Nip tuck and ahs especially. Changing casts is better for his style cause that way we never know who will and no one is safe . The ending with the whole family as ghosts was :gladbron: but early on I knew it was no way the same family could continue too much had happened ..I'll miss the young maid though

Holy shyt, I forgot about her. :noah:

She will be sorely missed.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk is this show bad? I the writing is solid, it's legitimately scary/creepy while being really original as well. Some people didn't like the ending but there was no other way for it to end and there were some good twists to the storyline throughout the season

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Murphy has trouble reeling himself in. Nip tuck and ahs especially. Changing casts is better for his style cause that way we never know who will and no one is safe . The ending with the whole family as ghosts was :gladbron: but early on I knew it was no way the same family could continue too much had happened ..I'll miss the young maid though

dat maid :datazz:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will this be a new plot, or continuation from season one?

Chloe's a :cool: NYC chick.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Will this be a new plot, or continuation from season one?

Chloe's a :cool: NYC chick.

New plot, some of the actors are returning but will take on completely new roles. Each season is gonna be a new story unto itself apparently.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How the fukk is this show bad? I the writing is solid, it's legitimately scary/creepy while being really original as well. Some people didn't like the ending but there was no other way for it to end and there were some good twists to the storyline throughout the season

Exactly..the show was fukkin ill...watched it straight thru last year and I ended up coppin it on Blu Ray first day....cant wait for this season...

sknk80

Rookie
Daps

Your joking right?

It was an absolute trainwreck of a show, the writing was all over the f*cking place, and was hammy as all hell. That being said, it was an entertaining trainwreck, I watched the whole season and will likely watch this one.