American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Things moving a bit quicker now

The scenes with Thredson and Winters :whew::whoo:

That ending :wow:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:dj2:

One thing I'm unsure about

So did that pinhead get away? I don't think they ever talked about her after the storm episode

Last edited by a moderator:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:wow: looks and sounds like Sylar is paying same psycho psychologist (:heh:) role in the present too

I love it when the les journalist screams. titty suckin:notafuc:
That Demon Nun (:heh:) fittin go ham next episode and that Butcher Doc (:heh:) is cray
if it turns out Sylar used one of the Doc experiments to gain immortality or those Aliens abducted Sylar to let him go ham in the present :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
tumblr_mdre2iKgdI1r0lcy5o1_500.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
its getting a little better now..but i dont see how people can say they like it more than season 1.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
caught up to episode 5. show is :noah: just wish they had brought that maid back

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
its getting a little better now..but i dont see how people can say they like it more than season 1.
i hated the season up until 2 episodes ago, the one where they reveal the dude with the teeth mask. And I loved season 1 the entire way through.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
This season is slowly getting to be better than season 1.
There's so many subplots that are more intricate than the subplots in S1.

The best subplot in season 1 IMO was Constance and all her children, mainly Tate being like a bad seed/ devil type figure, despite being her only "normal" child.

Here you got Dr. Arden and his past, Sister Jude and her past, Sister Mary turning evil, Bloody face, aliens, now they added an evil child :mindblown:
whats next?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Was there an episode thanksgiving week?

If so, someone give me a rundown of what happened because I don't remember if I watched it last week or not. :lolbron:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This season is slowly getting to be better than season 1.
There's so many subplots that are more intricate than the subplots in S1.

The best subplot in season 1 IMO was Constance and all her children, mainly Tate being like a bad seed/ devil type figure, despite being her only "normal" child.

Here you got Dr. Arden and his past, Sister Jude and her past, Sister Mary turning evil, Bloody face, aliens, now they added an evil child :mindblown:
whats next?

Exactly what I've been saying. Hope there is a satisfying conclusion to the alien story line too and they don't just leave it vague as fukk.

Was there an episode thanksgiving week?

If so, someone give me a rundown of what happened because I don't remember if I watched it last week or not. :lolbron:

The Origins of Monstrosity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia