American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Finally an episode that wows me like last season did on a frequent basis. shyt was fukking CRAZY. Holy fukk! The ending was terrifying :krs:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
saw the first 2 eps, and was not impressed. Didnt even finish ep 2 :aicmon:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What was up with the ending to this ep and anne frank?

After Arden gave her the lobotomy Anne Frank is now the seemingly perfect 1960s wife and mother who is past her Anne Frank/Nazi obsession but then the camera zooms in on the one photo of Hitler and his crew still hanging on the wall and standing right behind Der Fuhrer is Dr. Arden in full Nazi mode.
So she may have been batshyt crazy but Anne Frank was right and Arden is really Dr. Gruber.

Also AHS has been renewed for Season 3 with Jessica Lange signed on to return.
I wonder what the setting will be fro next season? Maybe they will take a crack at the slasher movie subgenre.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
After Arden gave her the lobotomy Anne Frank is now the seemingly perfect 1960s wife and mother who is past her Anne Frank/Nazi obsession but then the camera zooms in on the one photo of Hitler and his crew still hanging on the wall and standing right behind Der Fuhrer is Dr. Arden in full Nazi mode.
So she may have been batshyt crazy but Anne Frank was right and Arden is really Dr. Gruber.

Also AHS has been renewed for Season 3 with Jessica Lange signed on to return.
I wonder what the setting will be fro next season? Maybe they will take a crack at the slasher movie subgenre.

They might go even further in the past, western days pehaps. Idk. A lot of possibilities.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Anyone have links for the past 3 episodes or website that streams it ? I missed two weeks due to no power and I'm stuck at my parents with no cable.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
that still didnt take away from the OMG factor when she tried to smother the baby, i was like so she was right all along, meh dude will get his in due time

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that still didnt take away from the OMG factor when she tried to smother the baby, i was like so she was right all along, meh dude will get his in due time

She was legit crazy but even in her crazy state she remembered things aka remembered his face from the photograph. The actual information on him was wrong and my bet is he's the much more famous nazi doctor mengele...since they love using historic figures as it is and that would make sense with the supernatural ish.