American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Just like last season this show as getting better as the episodes unfold. This is must see TV for me.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if it follows the pattern of nip tuck next season will be a huge falloff :beli:

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
:heh: i just started watching the first season.. this shyt makes no sense but I cant stop watching... the maid tho :takedat:

Yeah until you leave the house and see what she looks like :mindblown:

Finally caught up with this season. I appreciate that they are trying to tell a coherent story this time. It feels like a pulp comic at times ala Tales From The Crypt. I'm digging this season way more than the first. The reveal last episode was :krs:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:heh: i just started watching the first season.. this shyt makes no sense but I cant stop watching... the maid tho :takedat:
it makes more and more sense as you go on

Yeah until you leave the house and see what she looks like :mindblown:

Finally caught up with this season. I appreciate that they are trying to tell a coherent story this time. It feels like a pulp comic at times ala Tales From The Crypt. I'm digging this season way more than the first. The reveal last episode was :krs:
to be fair, this season hasn't made any sense until last episode.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As far as Tate (i know thats not his name anymore I just still call him that) storyline, yeah.
All that anne frank shyt too. I think it just happens when you don't know anything about the characters and shyt. but more and more is revealed as the season goes on so the picture begins to get more complete.

Daps
course she was how do you think she survived in an attic all them years, she probably had to resort to cannibalism also

:aicmon:

This is fictional TV we talkin' bout here. Murphy and Falchuk have been spinning shyt ever since the show's inception. If alias' were made for the nazi-scientists, there's the possibility they were made for the h-survivors as well. There are questions still to be answered - we don't know for sure as of yet.