American Gods: Starz got another one...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This shyt was just up on Starz app now it aint
The fukk
It's there breh last night I had to like unplug my tv for it to refresh in order to watch it. Watched the first half on the roku. The app was acting up

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dead wife looks like Essey because she reminded Sweeney off her. Essey probably looked different it's just easier for Sweeney to recall it like that.

That makes sense. But I'm confused. Why did Sweeney feel guilty about Essey? Did I miss something? I know she left stuff out for Leprechauns etc. But it seems like she was a scandalous young girl who hustled and just kept getting caught and put in bad situations. What did Sweeney have to do with that?

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
That makes sense. But I'm confused. Why did Sweeney feel guilty about Essey? Did I miss something? I know she left stuff out for Leprechauns etc. But it seems like she was a scandalous young girl who hustled and just kept getting caught and put in bad situations. What did Sweeney have to do with that?

He was supposed to protect her and provide good luck, but she ended up being called a thief and put into indentured servitude.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was supposed to protect her and provide good luck, but she ended up being called a thief and put into indentured servitude.

I mean maybe the first time it was his fault. But then she became a thief etc. And what the hell was the deal with him being in the same prison with her? Did he somehow provide her a way out, by having that scumbag warden start having sex with her? I was confused by that whole episode :russ::yeshrug:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I mean maybe the first time it was his fault. But then she became a thief etc. And what the hell was the deal with him being in the same prison with her? Did he somehow provide her a way out, by having that scumbag warden start having sex with her? I was confused by that whole episode :russ::yeshrug:

Yep that's how he helped her. She only became a thief because society deemed her as such, remember she was betrayed by the person she cared most about.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep that's how he helped her. She only became a thief because society deemed her as such, remember she was betrayed by the person she cared most about.

I guess, it was a means to an end. But him "helping her" by her have to screw the Warden for 12 weeks to get out of jail. Yikes :hhh::scust: Maybe he could've just pulled a prison break :russ: Might've been less stressful and disgusting for her :hhh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched the first two episodes, some parts are confusing but overall I dig it. The opening monologue in the 2nd episode was some potent shyt, had to run it back a couple times before I watched the rest of the episode :wow: