American Gods: Starz got another one...

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I'll come read through this thread when the seasons done got to avoid spoilers,dry spoilers and innuendos

Just started watching show is dope

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Just finshed the first episode. Who the fukk is that justin bieber kid? And :dahell:@ that mini kkk rally they had. Is that shyt in the book? Only beef i had with that episode.

TechnoKid - Literally a tech god, who has followers, though in the book, he's more like a lackey with no hard powers to begin with
And Vulcan - He's not a clansman, he's the Roman god of fire, old, forgotten, and "rebranded" by Media/Mr World.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Gonna start reading Anasi Boys soon. Haven't read the American Gods book but with the show on I don't really wanna read it now. Can only imagine how piff this'll be though :ohlawd:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure how much it's the source material or not but it felt like it hasn't lived up the promise of the premiere.

this is what, 4 straight episodes of Dead Wife/Emily Browning? I like her but that's 50 % of the season.

Feels incomplete that next week is already the season finale. Maybe that's why they renewed it after only 2 eps. But that finale looks piff though.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
What a great episode. Haven't seen Corbin Bernsen in years and him playing the fire /alt right god was dope as hell. shyt looked like the KKK/Nazi rally rolling into that town. If I was Shadow I would've never gotten out the car. Him taking jabs at Shadow was pissing me off too. I'm glad Wednesday handled that fool. Sweeney is hilarious and killing me with the daily serving of ether he gives to "Dead Wife". Chic is already falling apart and its starting to remind me of Death Becomes Her. Just give the man back his coin and go back to being dead already Dead Wife.

shes seen the other side. that chick is still rotten, but shes terrified of what waits on the other side for, thats why she holding on to that coin so hard unless jesus can bring her back

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode has me confused. Is Essey DEAD WIFE? Or is Essey a descendant of dead wife?

Essey and DEAD WIFE look alike minus the freckles.