American Gods: Starz got another one...

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I personally liked the straightforwardness of this last episode. It followed one story arc, being Shadows's girlfriend, throughout the entire episode. I feel like more episodes should adhere to that, these first few have so much to cover it almost feels like they're trying to cram as much as possible in.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
ng1_zpsorza1xws.gif

Fred.

WTF :dwillhuh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the symbolism on this episode was pretty good.
i like that mr wednesday has had his eye on shadow before he even got locked up since he had huginn and muninn watching him before he even got locked up, and was even watching ol girl right before they died[\spoiler]

im curious though
were the flies on his girl because she was always rotten? or is there something im unaware of?

her whole outlook is different now. i wonder how shes gonna react to "living" knowing theres an afterlife out there and shes potentially fukked beyond relief

She ain't "livin" for too long... the reaper said he coming as soon as her task is completed

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
another solid ep...kinda fluctuated between :jbhmm: and :pachaha: for me...still hella questions of course and im ready to see more gods now. Took til now to see "mr. world" even tho dude has been top billing on this show for 5eps :hehe:.. but im moreso waiting for the old gods to show up (particularly anansi of course)....oh and
big ups to my dude shadow for telling that hoe no when she asked "are u still my puppy"
during that whole scene im like :dahell: but it gave a big payoff with that one line...bish coming out the tub looking like a baseball and shyt :scust:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
This episode was good. Cool to see Mr.World show up.

This was one of those episodes that a lot happens yet nothing happens.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
another solid ep...kinda fluctuated between :jbhmm: and :pachaha: for me...still hella questions of course and im ready to see more gods now. Took til now to see "mr. world" even tho dude has been top billing on this show for 5eps :hehe:.. but im moreso waiting for the old gods to show up (particularly anansi of course)....oh and
big ups to my dude shadow for telling that hoe no when she asked "are u still my puppy"
during that whole scene im like :dahell: but it gave a big payoff with that one line...bish coming out the tub looking like a baseball and shyt :scust:
The way she be acting, like all "meh" with shyt.
The fukk Shadow want with this low life?
:scust: