American Gods: Starz got another one...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah, shyt fell way off after that opening. I haven't read the novel, so I don't know how to apply the proper and complete context, but the last part was a complete bore, almost bordering on filler.
The pilot was dope and interesting. This ep killed the momentum. The opening made it seem like piff, but shyt fell off. I'll continue watching, but if the show continues like this I'll drop it.

Kind of feels like Preacher. If I didn't read that series I would of dropped that show.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They both equally stupid imo :pachaha:

But solely on the fact that the old ones seem to always need life to live, I'll side with the new ones for now. The only old god that seems to be cool is Bilquis because we saw where people end up when they get swallowed by her and that place looks majestic as fukk. We didn't see where anyone else went when they sacrificed their lives.

id imagine theyd end up in the afterlife of who they were sacrificed for. so those vikings at the beginning would end up in valhalla
and the slaves end up where ananzi rules.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Good on Starz for picking it up, but damn HBO needed this. :snoop:

Noooooo beybe!!! HBO cant have allllllllllllll the p*ssy!!!! We gotta spread this out a bit.

This aint 97 no more and HBO aint the and all be all Beybe!

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:ehh:....now that you say that I do see that pattern. I enjoy these types of crazy ass shows...they make you think a bit deeper about the context. The visuals so far on this one are top notch imo and Bootleg Al Pacino is killing his role....the only complaint I have is ol buddy who plays the lead is clearly barely black if at all...he looks Egyptian or Persian with a tan....they could have gotten someone who is unmistakably black...:yeshrug:....but you know Hollywierd can't get to deep into shows about black saviors...the bytch who swallows people with her p*ssy is a bit off putting as well

You know he Jamaican right?:francis:

Not all blacks are Wesley Snipe, Biggie Smalls black.:gucci:

Looks like a black man to me!:ehh:

Martha