American Gods: Starz got another one...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm asking you respectfully. Don't get banned off the entire site trying to be cute.

Fred.

Don't be a fakkit trying to flex cause you got some shytty ass little piece of bullshyt "power"..you could have just put the shyt in spoiler...I was going to..but you deleted it before I could being a bytch about it...:yeshrug:...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't be a fakkit trying to flex cause you got some shytty ass little piece of billshyt "power"..you could have just put the shyt in spoiler...I was going to..but you deleted it before I could being a bytch about it...:yeshrug:...

I'm gonna ban you from the thread to show you what flexing is. :manny:

Keep talking stupid, the whole site. Your move. :manny:

I said "don't post spoilers". You could've said "well, I was gonna spoiler tag it, my bad" instead of talking stupid.

Fred.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm not convinced yet that the Old gods are "better" than the New.

They both equally stupid imo :pachaha:

But solely on the fact that the old ones seem to always need life to live, I'll side with the new ones for now. The only old god that seems to be cool is Bilquis because we saw where people end up when they get swallowed by her and that place looks majestic as fukk. We didn't see where anyone else went when they sacrificed their lives.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't be a fakkit trying to flex cause you got some shytty ass little piece of bullshyt "power"..you could have just put the shyt in spoiler...I was going to..but you deleted it before I could being a bytch about it...:yeshrug:...

I'm gonna ban you from the thread to show you what flexing is. :manny:

Keep talking stupid, the whole site. Your move. :manny:

I said "don't post spoilers". You could've said "well, I was gonna spoiler tag it, my bad" instead of talking stupid.

Fred.

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This retarded motherfukker just sent me a PM crying about I should've spoiler tagged his post....a post with no explanation for why there's a spoiler tag to begin with....meaning I would've had to add that to a post that shouldn't exist in the first place....meanwhile the big ass major spoiler is sitting there out in the open.

Cats talking about Mods flexing but probably bump "Fight The Power" when they argue with us. Like it's some next level anti-establishment shyt they're doing.:mjlol:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He got a Temp Ban for now.

Guys, don't post spoilers. There's currently 2-3 other threads where I've had to delete and/or edit posts because of blatant spoilers. And if it gets pointed out don't go full retard like he did.

Fred.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
They both equally stupid imo :pachaha:

But solely on the fact that the old ones seem to always need life to live, I'll side with the new ones for now. The only old god that seems to be cool is Bilquis because we saw where people end up when they get swallowed by her and that place looks majestic as fukk. We didn't see where anyone else went when they sacrificed their lives.
Having a boner in space isn't something I would want.
full

So far only Odin and Bilquis sacrifices are WOAT. :hhh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't want to read through the thread and see spoilers but is this good? If it's a must watch I'll get on it