American Gods: Starz got another one...

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Show is like watching a dream/nightmare

The weird ninja looking cats with no faces is the exact type of shyt I see in my nightmares sometimes.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Somebody needs to tell Bryan Fuller :martin: "aight man, cool, we get it, you're gay". No damn reason to have 3 dikks in one episode.

As far as the gay scene, it's from the source material. But I can't remember the context.

Fred.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:....now that you say that I do see that pattern. I enjoy these types of crazy ass shows...they make you think a bit deeper about the context. The visuals so far on this one are top notch imo and Bootleg Al Pacino is killing his role....the only complaint I have is ol buddy who plays the lead is clearly barely black if at all...he looks Egyptian or Persian with a tan....they could have gotten someone who is unmistakably black...:yeshrug:....but you know Hollywierd can't get to deep into shows about black saviors...the bytch who swallows people with her p*ssy is a bit off putting as well
:mjlol:I am guessing you haven't read the book, if you have you would know Shadows race is a subject of high speculation in the book. Although he is mixed with black and White as confirmed by Gaiman, in the book it's hard to place what excatly he is.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

ric-flair-18.gif

THEY GONNA MAKE THE NATURE BOY POKE OUT HIS OWN GOD DAMN EYES WITH ALL THESE COCKS AND fakkitRY BREHS :scust:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:I am guessing you haven't read the book, if you have you would know Shadows race is a subject of high speculation in the book. Although he is mixed with black and White as confirmed by Gaiman, in the book it's hard to place what excatly he is.

No I havent....and its no wonder your cac ass took offense to that specific part of my post.....on the show..you know the one the thead is about...they clearly state he is black several times...but he clearly looks like the big Brother from Prison Break with a tan.....

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
No I havent....and its no wonder your cac ass took offense to that specific part of my post.....on the show..you know the one the thead is about...they clearly state he is black several times...but he clearly looks like the big Brother from Prison Break with a tan.....

I am not a cac and my post wasn't an attack on you. I was laughing because I found it ironic you couldn't pin point the race of the actor because that essentially is a part of the character of shadow(the ambiguity of his race). Shadow is mixed/black his mum is black and well you will soon find out about his dad won't spoil it for you. I have been arguing with cacs on forums for years who try to say his anything but black.

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Somebody needs to tell Bryan Fuller :martin: "aight man, cool, we get it, you're gay". No damn reason to have 3 dikks in one episode.

As far as the gay scene, it's from the source material. But I can't remember the context.

Fred.

what did you think of the anasi scene? you like it? cause there are a lot of people in this country who had the same reaction to the anasi scene as you do to the gay scene.

this show is going to be about exploring all aspects of american life and the american experience - not just the ones you're comfortable with. it's the whole point of the show and a way in which it differs slightly from the books (book touches on it, this seems to be hitting it harder). you can't praise the anasi scene and then say "whoa...hey...but don't show me that", it's all part of the experience. if any of you don't like it, you should probably find another show to watch because its not just scenes here and there - it's all adding up to be separate threads in a tapestry.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what did you think of the anasi scene? you like it? cause there are a lot of people in this country who had the same reaction to the anasi scene as you do to the gay scene.

this show is going to be about celebrating all aspects of american life and the american experience - not just the ones you're comfortable with. it's the whole point of the show and a way in which it differs slightly from the books (book touches on it, this seems to be hitting it harder). you can't praise the anasi scene and then say "whoa...hey...but don't show me that", it's all part of the experience. if any of you don't like it, you should probably find another show to watch because its not just scenes here and there - it's all adding up to be separate threads in a tapestry.

fukk those people. Riling up slaves to rebel against their masters =/= a (potentially) gratuitous gay sex scene. It's apples and oranges....are you high right now? :gucci:

And this ain't just about "American Gods". I love "Hannibal" but Bryan Fuller damn near turned it into a gay bromance....which wasn't in the original source material, at all.

Fred.