Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
dWaw4.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This shows cinematography is dope...who is the director? Opening scene to second ep was dope as well...although ol buddy could have gave lessons on how to stir the ship....but for all intensive purposes the message they relayed was received :whew:
So far, all of the "worship" we have seen has been fatal to the worshippers.

I don't think the gods on this show are out to save anyone's lives.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

:ehh:....now that you say that I do see that pattern. I enjoy these types of crazy ass shows...they make you think a bit deeper about the context. The visuals so far on this one are top notch imo and Bootleg Al Pacino is killing his role....the only complaint I have is ol buddy who plays the lead is clearly barely black if at all...he looks Egyptian or Persian with a tan....they could have gotten someone who is unmistakably black...:yeshrug:....but you know Hollywierd can't get to deep into shows about black saviors...the bytch who swallows people with her p*ssy is a bit off putting as well

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:....now that you say that I do see that pattern. I enjoy these types of crazy ass shows...they make you think a bit deeper about the context. The visuals so far on this one are top notch imo and Bootleg Al Pacino is killing his role....the only complaint I have is ol buddy who plays the lead is clearly barely black if at all...he looks Egyptian or Persian with a tan....they could have gotten someone who is unmistakably black...:yeshrug:....but you know Hollywierd can't get to deep into shows about black saviors...the bytch who swallows people with her p*ssy is a bit off putting as well
:smugford:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

It's more to represent how the old gods needed sacrifices of blood and flesh while the new gods take sacrifices of time. Lucy kinda explained it herself. Time and attention is better than lambs blood.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
This shows cinematography is dope...who is the director? Opening scene to second ep was dope as well...although ol buddy could have gave lessons on how to stir the ship....but for all intensive purposes the message they relayed was received :whew:
I adored the use of color in the scene where Shadow returns to his house, everything was tuned out and had darker tones, whereas the moments where Laura came on screen had more vibrant colors. Haven't seen that sort of stuff on TV since Utopia.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I adored the use of color in the scene where Shadow returns to his house, everything was tuned out and had darker tones, whereas the moments where Laura came on screen had more vibrant colors. Haven't seen that sort of stuff on TV since Utopia.
Sounds like you didn't watch Hannibal