American Dad Season 10

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I didn't really like season ten that much outside of a couple episodes, but season eleven was a lot better and season twelve seems okay. It's definitely declined ever since it moved to TBS.

Mike Barker was one of the co-showrunners for the show's entire FOX run with Matt Weitzman, but he left after season nine because of creative differences. TBS was probably giving him so many notes on how to change the show and he was like :camby: and bounced. That's why Greg and Terry split up since Barker voiced Terry, and if you notice in season ten, Terry never speaks whenever he's shown.

I notice now there are a lot more mediocre/bad episodes than when the show was on FOX.
:whoa:AD is still very funny imo, Fox letting them go was a big mistake and on TBS they get to be more edgy. I like how they use their curse words correctly and not overdue it like Family Guy which leads to a bunch of bleeps.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I've never even heard of a cougar town is it about animals and shyt....

but American Dad should still be on fox they should throw that Brooklyn 99 on another night or throw bobs burgers in the bushes.
:scust:Chill with the bob's burgers and brooklyn 99 slander breh