American Dad Season 10

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
When I am channel surfing on a Sunday night and I scroll past Fox and see that pile of shyt Mulaney on the schedule behind Family Guy I get legit pissed off.
How do you cancel the funniest show on your network and replace it with a bullshyt Seinfeld rip-off?

:mjlol: Produce traditional Multi-cam sitcoms in 2014 brehs!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
When I am channel surfing on a Sunday night and I scroll past Fox and see that pile of shyt Mulaney on the schedule behind Family Guy I get legit pissed off.
How do you cancel the funniest show on your network and replace it with a bullshyt Seinfeld rip-off?
:heh: Just saw a promo for that show. Am I the only 1 who thinks he looks the actor that plays Flash on "The Flash", Grant Gustin?

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Just saw a promo for that show. Am I the only 1 who thinks he looks the actor that plays Flash on "The Flash", Grant Gustin?
Oh, so you think all white people look alike :troll:

Now that you mention it, he kinda sorta does though :ld:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I still don't get it, AD has been killing it since 07 and it gets cancelled because Fox has retards running the network.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo, has there been turnover on the staff since moving to cable? I gotta rant a little here...

the first 2 episodes on TBS have been terrible. Last night's may have been bottom 5 since season 1. They subplot was everyone but Stan not moving... This show obviously has a built-in audience, but if I never saw it before and was an avid TBS watcher (lol!) and decided to give it a shot, I'd never come back.

And as far as the "edgier" bullshyt. Episode one had a completely tacked on "shyt," and this one said "dikk," which im pretty sure you can say at 9:30 on fox. WTF is goin on man? They better not ruin this show.

I don't get it. Conan went to TBS and his show lost a ton of steam. it's not nearly as funny as it used to be, don't fukkin tell me that's about to happen with American Dad. Do not tell me this, bruhs!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yo, has there been turnover on the staff since moving to cable? I gotta rant a little here...

the first 2 episodes on TBS have been terrible. Last night's may have been bottom 5 since season 1. They subplot was everyone but Stan not moving... This show obviously has a built-in audience, but if I never saw it before and was an avid TBS watcher (lol!) and decided to give it a shot, I'd never come back.

And as far as the "edgier" bullshyt. Episode one had a completely tacked on "shyt," and this one said "dikk," which im pretty sure you can say at 9:30 on fox. WTF is goin on man? They better not ruin this show.

I don't get it. Conan went to TBS and his show lost a ton of steam. it's not nearly as funny as it used to be, don't fukkin tell me that's about to happen with American Dad. Do not tell me this, bruhs!
I am still waiting for them to do a Roger-centric episode. We have gotten small doses of him in the B storyline but he has yet to be the focus of an episode on TBS unless I missed an ep.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've only seen the first two episodes of this season. I just keep forgetting that it comes on TBS now. I'm glad it gets another season because it's been the show the creator has done.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

mulaney___seinfeld_ripoff_by_brandtk-d80k0f8.jpg

:krs:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the episode 2 weeks ago felt like American Dad. Every other has felt off. the one Monday night kinda sucked too. And man, it's is edgy! Francine and Steve both said "shyt!" man, that really boosted the comedy through the roof!

Seems like the TBS powers that be made a network note - "What's with the fish? Can we get more of him?" B/c Klaus is getting too much screentime. he's good in very small doses

Don't fukk up my show