NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:
They got picked up for another season already :stopitslime:
What makes you even think that?
By your logic, Conan and Cougar Town should've failures.:usure:

I've never even heard of a cougar town is it about animals and shyt....

but American Dad should still be on fox they should throw that Brooklyn 99 on another night or throw bobs burgers in the bushes.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Most recent episode was funny :pachaha: Roger using Steve as a human bowling ball had me :dead:

Nikkas OD'd with Steve's gay trolling too :pachaha:

Episode from two weeks ago when it was reveled that Roger was a stan of the show Bones still has me :laff: :laff: whenever I think about it. I was shocked that Bones was still on TV when I stumbled upon it a couple of weeks ago, then finding Roger was a stan of the show had me :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Wheels and the Legman never fails... still, i don't think this feels 100% right since moving

i also fukkin hate the format on TBS, the act breaks are all over the place. you come back from a commercial and there's one scene, then a weird cut to commercial again. i mean, i dvr it, but it's still kinda jarring

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wheels and the Legman never fails... still, i don't think this feels 100% right since moving

i also fukkin hate the format on TBS, the act breaks are all over the place. you come back from a commercial and there's one scene, then a weird cut to commercial again. i mean, i dvr it, but it's still kinda jarring
It feels different but it's still funnier than Family Guy.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Family Guy still has 3-4 great jokes an episode, so for a 22 minute DVR show, it's still worth it.