American Dad Season 10

Conz

Superstar
Daps
3-4 jokes over the course of 22 minutes is nothing. that takes up about a minute and a half

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Still funny to me, Family Guy is the show that needs to end already.
They both should tbh
American Dad probably my 5th favorite animated comedy oat mainly cause of the surrealist humor, original plots and hilarious music
All of that has been lacking since the TBS move and it is just a lobotomized version of its former FOX glory
sad really

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I've been catching up on the show lately and still find it funny. I agree it is not as good as it was during its peak run on FOX. The episode where Stan shrunk himself and the family and Steve/Hayley joined the rollerblade team were really funny.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think i stopped recording b/c some dumb ass station plays replays as "new" and it was bombarding my box with shyt i can watch on netflix, so thanks for the heads up. TBS better get their shyt together. hate the way they air the episodes, and they haven't been close to old quality.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I didn't really like season ten that much outside of a couple episodes, but season eleven was a lot better and season twelve seems okay. It's definitely declined ever since it moved to TBS.

Mike Barker was one of the co-showrunners for the show's entire FOX run with Matt Weitzman, but he left after season nine because of creative differences. TBS was probably giving him so many notes on how to change the show and he was like :camby: and bounced. That's why Greg and Terry split up since Barker voiced Terry, and if you notice in season ten, Terry never speaks whenever he's shown.

I notice now there are a lot more mediocre/bad episodes than when the show was on FOX.