America got cyber attack last night and they are not saying nothing

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say a fourth. These aren't illegal immigrants breh. There are actually pay parameters for these HB1 positions. Now the shyt that's been outsourced to India is damned near slavery. Also, this is why you strangle the baby in the cradle instead of pointing and laughing while this happens to other sectors of the economy. Now it's tech's turn.
Have you ever worked with anyone on a H1B? You do realize that the company basically owns them right?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Have you ever worked with anyone on a H1B? You do realize that the company basically owns them right?

They still can't pay them a "fourth" of what they'd pay an American. These aren't illegal Mexicans picking oranges here.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Initial reports I have seen are stating that ATTs outage is most likely due to a bad update/change(what I thought) and UHG were the victims of an attack. Going to be interesting to read the details on UHG(I know a few healthcare organizations are going to be severely impacted).

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my personal experience(consultant/Security Engineer) most orgs dont take security seriously until an event happens.

Every. Single. Time.

One customer kept pushing back my meetings that mostly deal with reducing attack vectors, vulnerabilties etc. They got hit by a threat actor using an old vendor account(which I discovered during a pen test and told them to remediate) and they were able to get some information not all. Now they are attentive in meetings and haven't missed one since:dead:
Seeing the amount of insecure code being pumped out by these cheap Indian body shops. Will keep cybersecurity pros employed for decades.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Came out that the healthcare systems in our announcement was a cyberattack. Certain hospital systems that has connections with these companies were unaffected but I don’t know if all is cool.
I know people who work from UHG and from what I heard it didn't sound too good. Lots of people had to be brought on-site. I know most healthcare orgs cut any connections they had to them for the time being. Lots of Ls about to be taken.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
if we all die i gotta get this off my chest before we all go.

I was just lukening in that other thread about being a model, drill rapper and freemason yall. :mjcry:

idk why i tell these fibs. I just want people to like me and think im cool :wow: Life just isnt fair. Too many chiefs, just not enough Lambos:to:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
As well as a death of a beloved black entertainer (Kobe in 2020, Carl Weathers in 2024).

And a record warm winter, like early 2020.
I think Kevin Kiptum is more accurate, he had just broken the world record in the marathon last year at like 25 (which meant he was going to be the Jordan of his sport basically) and then he ended up dying in a car accident and was also a Nike athlete as well.