Amazon's new refunds policy will 'crush' us, outraged sellers say

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Returnless refunds? I'd say Amazon. They can't be serious with that. I keep the product and get a refund as a buyer? How are people not gonna abuse that?
i don't think you read that right

Additionally, Amazon said that it's introducing "returnless refunds," a feature that the company said is "highly requested by sellers." The change enables sellers to offer a refund without taking back an item that may be expensive to ship and hard to resell.

only the seller of the merchandise can mark something returnless.. and you'd only do that if say, you are selling an item that costs way more to ship back and forth than the profit.. if you never wanted to use it, you never have to

also all of this only effects people who are buying and shipping by themselves.. so if you have an amazon store that is fulfilled by amazon, then none of this effects you.

i can't blame them.. they are competing against these sellers. you selling controllers for 20 and they selling for 29, and you're also using their platform, plus making up whatever return policy you want, which they have to deal with and makes them look bad......... hell fukking nah i'm not gonna let you run wild on my shyt... get down or lay down :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:CoffeeDaigo:@PS4 look at this bum over here tryin to RETURN mattresses. :dead:
:francis:
that doesn't even make sense :laff:
It doesn't make sense that your guest room has a pissed stained, guest cum stain mattress. If Rekka ever offers you stay over you politely go :whoa: and tell him you already booked a hotel

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:francis:

It doesn't make sense that your guest room has a pissed stained, guest cum stain mattress. If Rekka ever offers you stay over you politely go :whoa: and tell him you already booked a hotel

Amazon don't sell used mattresses dumbass. :umad:

I said I was trying to return the twin I bought off there since I needed a full but they said to keep the new twin since they don't do returns on that kind of item. So I have an unused twin sitting in my basement now that I essentially got for free since I got a full refund on it. (That's a real comeup shuffle :youngsabo: )

But no matter how hard you try, you will forever live in internet infamy. FOREVER.

Don't mean to brag, but Craigslist has been good to a niqqa!!! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum
giphy.webp

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Just a new revenue stream for Amazon to boost their profit numbers, they will make straw buyer purchases, process the returnless refunds, and sell the sh*ts themselves. It's so gangster you almost have to respect it :demonic:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
so theoretically, if i buy a laptop and then say i didn't like it, i could just make the seller give me my money back AND keep the laptop? when does this policy go into effect friends?

Theoretically you're right, but in actuality if you and many others would do some reading on the subject, it would be toward specific items and you would be allowed an allotted optional service on the product you're selling. Its basically for sellers who know they aren't going to get stiffed due to their high ratings.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Amazon don't sell used mattresses dumbass. :umad:

I said I was trying to return the twin I bought off there since I needed a full but they said to keep the new twin since they don't do returns on that kind of item. So I have an unused twin sitting in my basement now that I essentially got for free since I got a full refund on it. (That's a real comeup shuffle :youngsabo: )

But no matter how hard you try, you will forever live in internet infamy. FOREVER.

Don't mean to brag, but Craigslist has been good to a niqqa!!! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum
giphy.webp
We understood you the first time, after your son soiled the hazmat, you tried to return on some slick shyt, Amazon was like :stop:

Now it's in your guest room taking random shots to the face, probably got enough bacteria on it to keep soil alive :francis:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We understood you the first time, after your son soiled the hazmat, you tried to return on some slick shyt, Amazon was like :stop:

Now it's in your guest room taking random shots to the face, probably got enough bacteria on it to keep soil alive :francis:

A 3 year old bruh and it never left the plastic

you want it? :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Probably the line you gave Amazon, but them nikkaz seen right thru you and Sohh do wii :ufdup:

It was the day after it delivered that we initiated the return. They can see when it delivered ya know :skip:

You should try and comeup this way. :mjpls:

Apparently they don't return shyt like that and just give you your money back and let you keep it. I heard they do that with cologne and perfume, but I guess a mattress makes sense too.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I tried to buy Nier Automata from a seller on ebay.

Dude I can't find that fukking game anywhere. Amazon.ca they ran out of stock and canceled my order, that was even after release.

That seller on ebay stopped shipping items to his other customers, so I was like her we go. Waited until the shipping window was over then called paypal to get my money back, and PP is like I have to wait 10 days. :francis:

Online, the buyer is right 75% of the time, fukk what these sellers talking about. They need to always favor the buyers when it comes to online because so much fukkery can be afoot.