Amazon's new refunds policy will 'crush' us, outraged sellers say

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reselling things online is an absolute joke. I am at a point that if I want to sell things online it will either be on craigslist/facebook/let go face to face or BITCOIN.

Way too many scammers online to game the system.
This

I was a huge seller on eBay for 10 years then lightweight fukked with amazon. The game isn't the same anymore. I was taking big hits on shipping costs and all of the fees they rack up on you as a seller. I only do local sales now. They shaved the profit margins down hard on those sites.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's optional. eBay does something similar. It's been often I've gotten partial refund on eBay instead of sending something back.
That being said, the retunless return part sucks ass for the seller, not to mention the high ass fees they already implement
I'd feel some buyers will pressure sellers into that because Amazon doesn't deal with buyer complaints all that well. They'll use that as leverage.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Additionally, Amazon said that it's introducing "returnless refunds," a feature that the company said is "highly requested by sellers." The change enables sellers to offer a refund without taking back an item that may be expensive to ship and hard to resell.
How the fukk.....:dead:

Who ISN'T going to abuse this? :heh:

Amazon has gotten fat and comfortable and couldn't care less :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This was the death of eBay when they started fukking over there sellers....

With that being said there's a lot of takes on Amazon and people don't realise they are buying from external sellers this is a good thing for consumers

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Returnless refunds? I'd say Amazon. They can't be serious with that. I keep the product and get a refund as a buyer? How are people not gonna abuse that?

I bought a twin memory foam mattress a few months ago for my youngest son thinking we were gonna change to a twin size bed for him, but we just opted instead to convert his toddler bed to full. Amazon doesn't return mattresses apparently so they refunded me that shyt and I kept it while ordering a full size. Guess I can use that new twin mattress for my basement guest room. :mjgrin:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I bought a twin memory foam mattress a few months ago for my youngest son thinking we were gonna change to a twin size bed for him, but we just opted instead to convert his toddler bed to full. Amazon doesn't return mattresses apparently so they refunded me that shyt and I kept it while ordering a full size. Guess I can use that new twin mattress for my basement guest room. :mjgrin:
:CoffeeDaigo:@PS4 look at this bum over here tryin to RETURN mattresses. :dead:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What the hell is goin on in that picture in the OP?
Is that a persons gut? People out here in Amazon workin sweat shop conditions? :heh:
I'm trying to figure out if I'm seeing it wrong or what. this dude shirtless with some light blue sweat pants on? :wtf:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Returnless refunds? I'd say Amazon. They can't be serious with that. I keep the product and get a refund as a buyer? How are people not gonna abuse that?
that happened with me before. i ordered something and it arrived late (i have prime). Then i wanted to return it because I needed it by the day it was supposed to come. I went to the store and got it (higher price but I needed it). when i went to return it said i didn't have to send the item back and they gave me a refund.

it depends on the situation. i think its hard to abuse that. since it was amazon's fault i was inconvenienced they let me keep the item for free.