Amazon Worker Jumps Off Company Building

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
fukk your depression man fukk it weak im sorry i have matured to the point of taking ones life being brave

Chico a the job told me it takes strength to take ya life FOH

If ya opinion on this shyt changes because someone close to you did the self twist fukk ya opinion

Some people cant enjoy life what are they so afraid of only god knows

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
All that gloomy weather and grunge
Big companies in the tech industry can be stressful as fukk, usually when they put you on an employee improvement plan it's just a scapegoat to eventually fire you, they'll nitpick you until you quit or they have enough to fire you
I know someone who got fired after a year at Amazon. Keep it a buck I never thought he was that good of a programmer anyhow so it wasn't surprising. He found another job pretty fast though.

The financial industry has a lot of suicides too.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
My boy works in their marketing team and he loves it :hubie:
Marketing probably isn't as strenuous as a programmer. The worst part is since it's a big 4 tech (Apple, Google, fb) there's top of the line programmers graduating every year that'll take your spot. However being hired there looks good on your resume and the demand for programmers is so high, you'll find a new job within weeks.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Its mind blowing how difficult it is to actually kill yourself. nikkas get killed by accident everyday but most people who attempt to commit suicide fail.
That's because most ppl don't really "try" especially women because they typically try to go the pill overdose route which skews the numbers.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
From Prime Now to Prime Neo

:ohhh:

He was probably just a guinea pig for Bezos to deliver faster. You'll definitely shave time off your deliveries by skipping the elevator.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had 3 classmates from way back in my ccollege days who went to go work for them and they ALL quit and told me everybody there hated working there. They'd put people on Employee Improvement Plans if they called in sick three days in a row during flu season. :whew:
They'd fire people for taking thier lunch an hour early. :whew:
They'd have closed door meeting berating team members until they cried. :whew:

That life ain't for me. :francis:

someone in my gym worked for Amazon for 3 months, said it was literally the most soul destroying job hed ever had