Amazon Worker Jumps Off Company Building

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
how tall is 12 stories exactly? i can't picture it right now

Depending on how the building is designed it can be at least 130 feet.

Edit: Seems like he didn't jump as high as they claimed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon employee reportedly injured after jumping off company building in Seattle

An Amazon employee was injured after he reportedly jumped off a building at the company’s Seattle headquarters campus Monday morning.

The Seattle Fire Department told SeattlePI.com that the man leapt from a rooftop about four stories high at the 12-story Apollo building at Ninth Avenue North and Thomas Street, and he fell about 20 feet to a balcony below. He was taken to Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center with non life-threatening injuries.

920x920.jpg

Last edited:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Everybody that works for Amazon says it's a POS place of employment. Holiday season is when they really beef up hiring. Pay decent money and work you to death. They fired my cousin for tying his shoe.
I heard theg don't even care if you have a doctors notice or anything

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
Depending on how the building is designed it can be at least 130 feet.

Edit: Seems like he didn't jump as high as they claimed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon employee reportedly injured after jumping off company building in Seattle

An Amazon employee was injured after he reportedly jumped off a building at the company’s Seattle headquarters campus Monday morning.

The Seattle Fire Department told SeattlePI.com that the man leapt from a rooftop about four stories high at the 12-story Apollo building at Ninth Avenue North and Thomas Street, and he fell about 20 feet to a balcony below. He was taken to Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center with non life-threatening injuries.

920x920.jpg

my dude just wanted some attention :mjlol:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
And it seems like quite a few people think it's as easy as flicking a switch. :francis:
It is. All you have to do is wait by some train tracks and then when the train is coming lay your head on the tracks. Done