Amazon getting stingy when they fukk up 2-day prime deliveries

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh...the operating expenses for Amazon are huge. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went years without profit.

They did in fact go years without making a profit. I haven’t looked into recently, but I seem to remember they didn’t make a profit for like a decade or more.

Also, Trump in the past said Amazon was taking advantage of the USPS. Is that true, I dunno.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sometimes when they use them fukking Amazon Logistics drivers, hate them motherfukkas man :beli:
I've had nothing but great experiences with them myself

Everytime I order a new hard drive from Amazon, their Logistics ship and deliver them to me in 2 days.

And I haven't had prime in years, plus I choose free shipping :heh:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
This ho ass nikka in this amazon chat tried to offer me a fukkin $5 gift card. said they cant extend prime memberships anymore :dahell:

told that dude i was gonna call in, upped the gift card to $10. Has any other breh experienced this recently?
Breh, they been stopped extending prime. Changed the tos about a year ago. They knew deliveries weren’t getting to places on time.

But this is because they become an overwhelming market leader, they need to be knocked down several pegs.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i know people shyt on the postal service, but when i see something other than the postal service as my delivery service for an amazon order i'm disappointed because i know i'm either getting it real late in the evening or not at all.
yep, and I know my mail-person comes around 2pm. with UPS I just know it's probably coming sometime between 5 and 8pm

All Star
Daps
Amazon was the :blessed: until they built a warehouse in my state. Been downhill ever since.

I only shop there if I absolutely "need it" by the weekend.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
crazy i never had a package come late and i been a prime member since like 09 or 2010. Maybe once or twice and i forgot about it, but I order a ton of shyt off AMZ and generally no complaints with prime here :manny: