Amazon getting stingy when they fukk up 2-day prime deliveries

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Fuzzy math
So the billions they make from prime memberships & the low wages they pay their employees don't even out . So their blue horizon , logistics & movie studios are being funded by the money they make from cloud service storage business . Please tell me how much fedex , usps & ups charges amazon for shipping . :camby: you are being lied to to justify your low wage:umad:
:mjlol: @ this fukking clown. I gain nothing by lying you mental midget. Research if you don't believe me.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This ho ass nikka in this amazon chat tried to offer me a fukkin $5 gift card. said they cant extend prime memberships anymore :dahell:

told that dude i was gonna call in, upped the gift card to $10. Has any other breh experienced this recently?

I've racked up a few Amazon gift cards from them fukking up Prime delivery dates and shyt getting lost. shyts ridiculous when you have your own drivers and a Locker system.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Fuzzy math
So the billions they make from prime memberships & the low wages they pay their employees don't even out . So their blue horizon , logistics & movie studios are being funded by the money they make from cloud service storage business . Please tell me how much fedex , usps & ups charges amazon for shipping . :camby: you are being lied to to justify your low wage:umad:
Breh...the operating expenses for Amazon are huge. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went years without profit.

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
This ho ass nikka in this amazon chat tried to offer me a fukkin $5 gift card. said they cant extend prime memberships anymore :dahell:

told that dude i was gonna call in, upped the gift card to $10. Has any other breh experienced this recently?

They screwed up madden sending me the game several days after the release . And are fukking it up for me with nba 2k. Was supposed to be at my door on 9/7 now they talking bout 9/12 . They offered me the same bullshyt $5 credit :martin:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Jeff Bezos is the richest mufukka in the world. How could they possibly not be profiting?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Amazon is usually good with me

but if people are experiencing issues haven't they experimented with using contractors like uber style delivery drivers recently?

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I don't have to lie. I saw the numbers for 3 years in meetings and why Amazon had a tough time profiting for what seems like forever.
Lol what meetings? Where do you work?

This thread is hilarious as I head into work

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I've been having so much issues with Amazon Logistics shipping my items lately like item getting lost for no reason but then they say it was delivered etc. I'am to the point when I order from Amazon, and if I find out Amazon logistics is shipping it, I will cancel the order or pay for 1 - day shipping to try to bypass them.

:stopitslime:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i know people shyt on the postal service, but when i see something other than the postal service as my delivery service for an amazon order i'm disappointed because i know i'm either getting it real late in the evening or not at all. fukk ups and their no saturday delivery. if they fukk up a friday delivery you're assed out until monday. sometimes i time my shyt for sunday delivery just so i can be guaranteed to get USPS.

amazon's delivery service doesn't fukk up my same day deliveries though, so i'll give them that.