Amazon getting stingy when they fukk up 2-day prime deliveries

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Their drivers are worse than before
I still get my stuff on time but I've received refunds for things I actually received because the driver marked it lost when he delivered it:mjlol:
It seems like Uber has stricter hiring policies than Amazon when I see who's delivering some of these packages:gucci:

Last edited:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Their drivers are worse than before
I still get my stuff on time but I've received refunds for things I actually received but the driver marked it lost when he delivered it:mjlol:
It seems like Uber has stricter hiring policies than Amazon when I see who's delivering some of these packages:gucci:
If amazon has any flaw it’s rushing out programs like amazon Logistics and the Treasure Truck I get calls about those all day

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I just got a full refund for an item under $20 because they were 7 days late with shipping as a prime member.

OP you need to work on your finesse'N skills.
:stopitslime: nikka, thats not a fukkin finesse. you should got more than that for them not sending your shyt for a damn week... and it was under $20. they shoulda sent you 2 of the item and a $10 gift card.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's becoming more and more frequent, at least you got something though. My prime is up in December, if my wife wants to keep it she can pay for it. There service has fallen off to the point I haven't ordered anything off Amazon since May

How are you even alive :picard:

I can't go a full week without ordering something off of amazon:picard:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How are you even alive :picard:

I can't go a full week without ordering something off of amazon:picard:
last year I didnt order anything on amazon. A full year of paid prime gone. :to:

This year I've been making up for it. A nikka been ordering socks and draws just to extend during laundry a couple more days, For the fukk it. :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I don't think people realize the kind of loss Amazon takes on shipping. shyt is absolutely absurd that they have been able to absorb it TBH.

Yea, I really don't get it either.

Fuzzy math
So the billions they make from prime memberships & the low wages they pay their employees don't even out . So their blue horizon , logistics & movie studios are being funded by the money they make from cloud service storage business . Please tell me how much fedex , usps & ups charges amazon for shipping . :camby: you are being lied to to justify your low wage:umad:

Breh...the operating expenses for Amazon are huge. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went years without profit.
They make their money off of AWS. They can take heavy losses for an extended period of time on the retail side and not bat an eye.