Amazon getting stingy when they fukk up 2-day prime deliveries

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nope. They have improved with the acquisition of jet.com, but amazon is currently the GOAT in e-commerce logistics and it's really not close. Too many things from Walmart get delayed for several reasons. It's actually why they dropped their paid program because people started demanding refunds.
Well I’ve used them quite a bit this summer and I never got a delay and I didn’t have to pay a membership fee

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Well I’ve used them quite a bit this summer and I never got a delay and I didn’t have to pay a membership fee
That's a single user. Breh I understand this is an Amazon bashing thread, but just trust me on this as someone who consulted a friend opening up a logistics company overseas. Amazon is a monster and has Walmart, Target and Newegg scrambling to try and catch up.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
damn, I used to get kinda happy when my shyt was late, cause I knew I'd get a free month :francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That's a single user. Breh I understand this is an Amazon bashing thread, but just trust me on this as someone who consulted a friend opening up a logistics company overseas. Amazon is a monster and has Walmart, Target and Newegg scrambling to try and catch up.
I’m not bashing Amazon. You said no other website can consistently ship in 2 days and I shared my experience

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Lolz I work for amazon CS. It’s true we can’t extend prime anymore, business team shut that shyt down because of nikkas like you :umad:

$5 gc is the in policy concession, if you push for more you’ll get it. But you risk being flagged as a concession abuser. All handouts are documented forever and we check that first when you ask for something.

Nobody gives a fukk about you being a prime member.

Nobody gives a fukk about how many years you been down.

Keep begging and when something for real happens you’re gonna have a real hard time getting service :yeshrug:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lolz I work for amazon CS. It’s true we can’t extend prime anymore, business team shut that shyt down because of nikkas like you :umad:

$5 gc is the in policy concession, if you push for more you’ll get it. But you risk being flagged as a concession abuser. All handouts are documented forever and we check that first when you ask for something.

Keep begging and when something for real happens you’re gonna have a real hard time getting service :yeshrug:
what yall know about me constantly switching school email addresses to get free prime :umad:.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

what yall know about me constantly switching school email addresses to get free prime :umad:.

:dead:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't think people realize the kind of loss Amazon takes on shipping. shyt is absolutely absurd that they have been able to absorb it TBH.
I'm sure there's people that get Prime, but barely use it

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't think people realize the kind of loss Amazon takes on shipping. shyt is absolutely absurd that they have been able to absorb it TBH.
They made 3 billion in 3 months & how do you know they are losing . Isn't it more expensive for fed ex or ups ship it . Stop spinning lies

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They made 3 billion in 3 months & how do you know they are losing . Isn't it more expensive to fed ex or ups ship it . Stop spinning lies
I don't have to lie. I saw the numbers for 3 years in meetings and why Amazon had a tough time profiting for what seems like forever.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't have to lie. I saw the numbers for 3 years in meetings and why Amazon had a tough time profiting for what seems like forever.
Fuzzy math
So the billions they make from prime memberships & the low wages they pay their employees don't even out . So their blue horizon , logistics & movie studios are being funded by the money they make from cloud service storage business . Please tell me how much fedex , usps & ups charges amazon for shipping . :camby: you are being lied to to justify your low wage:umad: