Amazon getting stingy when they fukk up 2-day prime deliveries

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This ho ass nikka in this amazon chat tried to offer me a fukkin $5 gift card. said they cant extend prime memberships anymore :dahell:

told that dude i was gonna call in, upped the gift card to $10. Has any other breh experienced this recently?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My ear buds arrived early yesterday morning. Faster than the usual afternoon drop offs. No issues.

They became a Trillion Dollar company on Tuesday. It's easy on their street.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Their new drivers are horrible. How do you have two packages for one house, manage to deliver one correctly, but take the second across the street? After sitting in the car
200w.webp
for 10 minutes.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It's becoming more and more frequent, at least you got something though. My prime is up in December, if my wife wants to keep it she can pay for it. There service has fallen off to the point I haven't ordered anything off Amazon since May

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This ho ass nikka in this amazon chat tried to offer me a fukkin $5 gift card. said they cant extend prime memberships anymore :dahell:

told that dude i was gonna call in, upped the gift card to $10. Has any other breh experienced this recently?
Yep happened to me with God of War. Stayed in all day for the game to come in. Had to go work the next day. Called Amazon on the way to work and they told me that the game hasn't left the depot. I was livid. Told the person on the phone that I pay for Prime not for any of their services apart from next day delivery. If they couldn't do that well cancel my sub. He checked my profile and knew this was the case. To placate me they gave me £10 off my next purchase and 2 months of Amazon Prime for free.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Walmart.com can
Nope. They have improved with the acquisition of jet.com, but amazon is currently the GOAT in e-commerce logistics and it's really not close. Too many things from Walmart get delayed for several reasons. It's actually why they dropped their paid program because people started demanding refunds.