Amazigh Berber chick takes a DNA test

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:
Yes they are. They lived in that area for thousand of years.

Time is not a factor..that's like you claiming you're indeingious to the US.
They came from Arabia and they are settlers no different to boers in South Africa.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
They came from Arabia and they are settlers no different to boers in South Africa.

:snoop:

How is time not a factor?!!, again these people that you call invaders lived in that area for thousands of years they are indigenous to north Africa, you can't compare them to boars in South Africa or Europeans in America.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You welcome. And yes that would be the case. Berbers WERE apart of the Green Sahara when they migrated from East Africa. I'm talking about proto-Berbers and the the prehistoric Maghreb population. IMO the Libyan dynasty would have been similar to Siwa Berbers. Anyways, I am hearing from people MORE knowlegable than me on this on other forums that Siwa Berbers actually the "TRUE Berber linages" i.e E-M35. Me and others always thought Siwa Berbers weren't "true" Berbers because they do not carry "Berber marker" E-M81. But what people have told me is that E-M81 did not migrate into the Maghreb from the Nile Valley but that it mutated from E-M35. But E-M81 does have East African ancestry. I think Tuaregs represent the earliest split from E-M35 which is why they cluster so close to Northeast Africans like the Beja!

So all in all the Libyan dynasty would have been similar to Nile Valley Berbers like the Siwa.

Anyways here is another image of an ancient Libyan.
Libu.jpg

Its only talking in terms of phenotype. In terms of paternal DNA the Natufians cluster more with AA speaking Africans than Niger-Congo speaking Africans. Especially AA speakers from Egypt/Sudan.

Again its going by phenotype.

The statue kind of favors Akhenaten a little

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Berbers are not from Arabia. Their ancestors, aside from the Cro-Magnon populations who lived there before the Afro-Asiatic expansion, came from North-East Africa.

Below is a map of possible Afro-Asiatic migrations (including Berbers)
220px-Expansion_of_Afroasiatic.svg.png

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I think everyone should do one (DNA test)

Mines was 65% African (35% of that Nigeria, rest Ghana ,Senegal and other west african countries)
26% Native American (they didnt specify but Im assuming Taino/Arawak Indians since im Dominican)
9% Cac (Great Britian)

Pretty much what I expected except the Native American:ohhh: . It opens your eyes

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
These test do prove to much. The samples for North African are very suspect.

It's like using mestizos as representation of natives people's in the Americas.

No one questions why East Africans get a sizable percentage of North African in these test.

The Sahara wasn't always desert. Are many descents of indigenous people? Yes but they are not representive of what these ancient people may have looked like. No one today really is a pure representation of ancient people.

Last edited: