Am I the only one who hasn't watched Iron Fist?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are things in this show that are just fukking dumb. The writing is inexcusably terrible.

Ward is on the board for a multi billion dollar company with a pharmaceutical division but can't score drugs without breaking his hand first? Then later on in the show we see Danny basically waltz into one of their pharmacies to get some sodium pentothal.

Danny stays posted up at Collen's place so much that ALL the villains know where she lives and they stay breaking into her place. At no point do they think it's a good idea to stay at Danny's posh condo that as more security.

They had Claire making dumb decisions and acting out of character. She insisted on going to China to help Danny and Collen fight the hand even though she's a novice at fighting, then as soon as they get there she complains about being there and just stays outside to honk a car horn. :snoop:

Colleen Wing lectures her students about fighting for money, then immediately goes out and starts fighting for money....only to find out later that she works for an incredibly well funded faction of the hand.....so why the fukk was she struggling to pay bills in the first place and acting like she didn't want her students fighting?

I swear it's like they had no outline or overall plan for the show, like they were just making shyt up as they went along.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Maaaan, those scenes with the "board meetings" were awful.

WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT BOARD MEETINGS?! WE WANNA SEE IRON FIST KICKING N PUNCHING NINJAS!!!!!!!! WTF IS YA DOING?!

Wasting Madam Gow appearances

WACKEST VILLAINS OF ALL TIME

It was awful

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Imagine if the majority of Batman Begins was board meetings when Bruce came back from training cause they didn't want him back in the company.

Sprinkled into that EXCITING drama is the occasional SyFy channel level fight scene.

PERFECT DESCRIPTION FOR THIS AWFUL SHOW. SPOT ON!!!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'll watch it before defenders just for continuity sake some time.

But :francis: these Marvel netflix shows have slowly been getting worse and worse.

DDS1>DDS2>JJS1>LCS1 and by all accounts iron fist is the worst. I'll watch it at some point and make my own decision though.

It's got to the point where I have little interest in defenders. I'll watch it but any hype I had is gone. Just watching the trailer and seeing more that garbage hand/Electra angle being front and center is :hhh:

I'm hyped for punisher though. Punisher scenes is still the best part of any of this shyt. They better not fukk it up :stopitslime:

I remember wanting them to do moon knight but at this point :francis:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'll watch it before defenders just for continuity sake some time.

But :francis: these Marvel netflix shows have slowly been getting worse and worse.

DDS1>DDS2>JJS1>LCS1 and by all accounts iron fist is the worst. I'll watch it at some point and make my own decision though.

It's got to the point where I have little interest in defenders. I'll watch it but any hype I had is gone. Just watching the trailer and seeing more that garbage hand/Electra angle being front and center is :hhh:

I'm hyped for punisher though. Punisher scenes is still the best part of any of this shyt. They better not fukk it up :stopitslime:

I remember wanting them to do moon knight but at this point :francis:

I loved DD season 2 but the Elektra/Hand angle was just not interesting at all following the Nuclear A bomb The Punisher intro was.....it's like It Was Written after Illmatic.....and the funny part is the lead actress did a great job she just couldn't compare to Frank.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I loved DD season 2 but the Elektra/Hand angle was just not interesting at all following the Nuclear A bomb The Punisher intro was.....it's like It Was Written after Illmatic.....and the funny part is the lead actress did a great job she just couldn't compare to Frank.
I think the punisher stuff was so good to the point that it was unfair to everything else. Weird as that sounds.

Every time he was on screen it was amazing,and every time he wasn't was like a black hole of wanting it to be about him.

Going from piff to insufferable ass foggy and Karen scenes :gag:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think the punisher stuff was so good to the point that it was unfair to everything else. Weird as that sounds.

Every time he was on screen it was amazing,and every time he wasn't was like a black hole of wanting it to be about him.

Going from piff to insufferable ass foggy and Karen scenes :gag:

I've said 1000x times Elektra/Hand/
Bullseye should have been a season all by itself...slipping that in for 4 episodes was rushed....but man Gotdman Bernthal crushed that role on some Heath Ledger shyt....

I actually thought Foggy (who I fukkin hated in season 1) was much better...as was Karen....it's just once after the Punisher had his outburst in court and the fight scene in prison and broke out it slowly tapered off....still dope as fukk.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Don't...its a waste of 13 hours of your life....can't even believe I gave it a chance after 5 boring hours. The martial arts is bad (from Iron Fist), the cock teasing is too real, and the story is probably best used on a CW series. You never get to bust the proverbial "nut" with the series. In short, the irony holds; Daredevil has less law angles/scenes but more fight scenes, and Ironfist has more boardroom scenes and less fighting....somehow.