Am I the only one who hasn't watched Iron Fist?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Smh breh. Again lol Wikipedia is your friend. If the choice is between this and into the badlands you know where you need to be. Or anything else on television. Watch mystery science theater 3000, where I wouldn't be surprised if they made fun of iron fist one day. But yeah better things to do man. It's not even that I think it's awful it's just meh which is probably worse than being awful

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Did this muthafukka just ask "can someone convince me to watch?!"
:what:

Where the fukk you been at?
Aint nobody on here like that shyt:camby:

And there they are ladies and gentlemen...the resident jackass with the slick clickbait response.....:stopitslime:

Yeah I said it....what exactly is the problem?

Ain't this a fukkin forum? Don't reply you don't like what I say.......gtfoh

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I can't in good conscience convince you to watch it. It's a fukking struggle. I started when it dropped, whenever the hell that was, and I'm on episode 9 I think.

The shyt sucks.

At least every other show had a great beginning before falling off a cliff.

This shyt starts trash.

edit: how the hell daredevil fights are leaps and bounds better? What type of horseshyt?

I was genuinely shocked when I heard the fight scenes were trash....how the fukk could Daredevil have almost Asian cinema worthy fight scenes and this be bad?!?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Just came in to say that Luke Cage was AWFUL and mad people on here and on twitter said it was good but it was just a lamer version of Meteor Man with some pop culture references sprinkled on top

I thought Luke Cage was 7/10....my problem is the lead actor was stiff as fukk and had no charisma but Remy and Alfre Woodard held it down....his 1/2 brother and New Jack City-ish feel was good...I was shocked at how tame the fight scenes were...Colter seems like a nice guy but the nikka sucks.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
And there they are ladies and gentlemen...the resident jackass with the slick clickbait response.....:stopitslime:

Yeah I said it....what exactly is the problem?

Ain't this a fukkin forum? Don't reply you don't like what I say.......gtfoh
Man shut the fukk up!
You aint need no goddamn thread for this shyt! :what:

Coulda took your goofy ass into the Terry Cloth thread and all your little questions woulda been answered

I met my one a$$hole post quota for the month
:hahadrax:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man Meteor Man....saw that shyt like in 92 and man......even at like 10 I thought it was :trash:....no:mjpls:....what an awful movie

Man lol I loved it. But I haven't watched it in yeeeeaers and I know I'd probably dislike it now. I remember every damn thing about it.

Young don cheadle:wow: