Am I the only one who hasn't watched Iron Fist?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is the only MCU show I haven't watched. I keep telling myself I will one day.

LOL Yeah right.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
It wasn't the usual Great Cup Of Tea that Marvel usually serves up, it was more like Granny's Peach Tea.

I Finished all the Episodes just so I could be Ready for The Defenders so :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
There are things in this show that are just fukking dumb. The writing is inexcusably terrible.

Ward is on the board for a multi billion dollar company with a pharmaceutical division but can't score drugs without breaking his hand first? Then later on in the show we see Danny basically waltz into one of their pharmacies to get some sodium pentothal.

Danny stays posted up at Collen's place so much that ALL the villains know where she lives and they stay breaking into her place. At no point do they think it's a good idea to stay at Danny's posh condo that as more security.

They had Claire making dumb decisions and acting out of character. She insisted on going to China to help Danny and Collen fight the hand even though she's a novice at fighting, then as soon as they get there she complains about being there and just stays outside to honk a car horn. :snoop:

Colleen Wing lectures her students about fighting for money, then immediately goes out and starts fighting for money....only to find out later that she works for an incredibly well funded faction of the hand.....so why the fukk was she struggling to pay bills in the first place and acting like she didn't want her students fighting?

I swear it's like they had no outline or overall plan for the show, like they were just making shyt up as they went along.
Lol I was just watching to get through it so I wasn't lost during his parts for defenders but I am surprised I didn't pick up on these glaring errors shows how much I cared about the characters/show I guess :ehh:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I binged daredevil, Jessica jones and luke cage when they first came out. But I have no desire to watch Iron Fist, I'm guessing I will eventually have to watch it since I have intentions to watch the Defenders. Unless someone tells me I can skip Iron Fist and go straight to Defenders

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think the punisher stuff was so good to the point that it was unfair to everything else. Weird as that sounds.

Every time he was on screen it was amazing,and every time he wasn't was like a black hole of wanting it to be about him.

Going from piff to insufferable ass foggy and Karen scenes :gag:

fukk Karen and Foggy.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Finally giving this shyt a go.... Only reason I'm really watching it is cuz I feel I need to complete all these marvel series before The Defenders starts.... :manny: