Am I A Hater For Rolling My Eyes At These Zelda Reviews?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
In no order best games of the last 20 years

RE4 OG
Elden Ring
GTA 4/5 take your pick
Half Life 2
Super Mario Galaxy
UC2
Mass Effect 2
Halo 2
Persona 5 Royal
TLOU1
RDR2
GOW2018
Skyrim
DMC
Madden 05
The Witcher 3
BloodBorne
Nier: Automata (this is a personal choice)

I guess you can throw your zelda of choice on here, but def not two. and def now 1 and 3 :mjlol:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Honestly for what I played its getting overrated and its pretty funny seeing reviewers ignore the awful performance just because its on switch, but it is pretty good not a fukking 7/10.

Just hope we get a new map for the next game and some actual improvements to the gameplay, the new powerd are amazing but other than that is still exactly the same as Breath.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No doubt.

But Zelda games start out with a minimum 9.0 off the rip.

I just was on MC and saw they gave wind waker a 96...no game with that dogshyt ocean busy work portion half way through the game should have a near perfect score :mjlol:

I did think that game was goated till that, then as a shorty I was this is fukking ass and a waste of time since leading up to that it was piff dungeon after dungeon.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly for what I played its getting overrated and its pretty funny seeing reviewers ignore the awful performance just because its on switch, but it is pretty good not a fukking 7/10.

Just hope we get a new map for the next game and some actual improvements to the gameplay, the new powerd are amazing but other than that is still exactly the same as Breath.
Imagine an xbox game with a re-used map and shyt performance.

7 would be the Max it could score :wow:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No doubt.

But Zelda games start out with a minimum 9.0 off the rip.

I agree that gaming reviewers are biased as hell - I addressed it in my second post in this thread. I find it funny at how hyperbolic the OP is though saying it can run on hardware from three generations ago.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I agree that gaming reviewers are biased as hell - I addressed it in my second post in this thread. I find it funny at how hyperbolic the OP is though saying it can run on hardware from three generations ago.

of course that's a cyse....the 360 and PS3 don't have the memory. If they had the memory, then those systems are VERY comparable to the Switch as sad as that is.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Those Nintendo scores used to irk the hell out of me. But it is what is. I will say I thought BOTW was every bit of a 10/10. And I know a lot of people felt that way. So I'm not at all surprised by the love the new game is getting.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hZWqkrD.png

HKkxjiq.png