alyssa milano appreciation thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I thought both of you bytch ass nikkas were these "Anti-America Pro Black Militants?" Two bytch nikkas that so called "Hate White Supremacy" but loves it's woman. @MayQueen you see this shyt? :why:LSA might be more Problack than these coli nikkas.

Yup, I been trying to tell you LSA is a lot more pro-black and anti-hypocrite. Those c00ns need to be ashamed.

:squmad: there are fine women of every race you molding pieces of shyt.

I'm not a militant, I'm just pro equality, as everyone should be.

I'll lay the pipe to Alyssa Milano so hard her ancestors gone feel it :ahh: the story of my pipe game will be passed down the Milano bloodline, generation by generation like a fukking folktale :blackblessed:

I ride for BW, the real ones know. So beat it thots :pikacamby:
Believe nikkas hate black women just because they would smash Alyssa Milano brehs :mjlol: :pachaha:

Right? :heh:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Both of those dudes in particular that I quoted accused me of being from St0rmfr0n+ just last week:mjlol:
Yo @FlextaMcSignals
i5upht.jpg

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
wheres the proof? i've never said anything negative about black women. actually in any thread with a black woman's pic posted ive praised them. just go breh. you're making a fool of yourself. its getting embarrassing :huhldup:
Well good sir how can you destroy "AmeriKKKa" by thirsting after white women?

Scuti

Superstar
Daps

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
@ModernFonzie go get some lightening cream so you can bleach crispy ass nikka burnt nikka. You're darker than my elbows. Talking down to a black woman @MayQueen yet uplifting a white woman :pacspit: . An Italian at that, the most racist whites.
:pachaha:this nikka came out the shadows with a sub par argument :dead:

:rudy: so because i dont support a blatantly oppresive country im gonna 'destroy' it by saying no to some p*ssy huh
breh please i beg you :mjlol: im eatin, im about to choke from laughin :dead:
Yes it is dumbass. If you uphold white beauty standards, then you are indirectly supporting white supremacy. Upholding White standards of beauty is oppressing black women.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Yes it is dumbass. If you uphold white beauty standards, then you are indirectly supporting white supremacy. Upholding White standards of beauty is oppressing black women.

you keep tagging MayQueen but she hasnt shown up yet:mjlol:

i'll send you an invoice for wasting my time :umad: