alyssa milano appreciation thread

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Believe nikkas hate black women just because they would smash Alyssa Milano brehs :mjlol: :pachaha:

Yea breh, thats kinda of the idea don't ya think.....How you going to want to bang white bytches but claim you want Black women.....I mean will your heart still be "lovin" the sisters when you blowin out beckys mouth and back and she spits out a half breed by chance, how does that equation work out in fighting white supremacy and hating him, but fck his seeds and give his seeds your money btw..............

You nikkas going to have to come better.......:rudy:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yea breh, thats kinda of the idea don't ya think.....How you going to want to bang white bytches but claim you want Black women.....I mean will your heart still be "lovin" the sisters when you blowin out beckys mouth and back and she spits out a half breed by chance, how does that equation work out in fighting white supremacy and hating him, but fck his seeds and give his seeds your money btw..............

You nikkas going to have to come better.......:rudy:

You sound stupid breh.. There's beautiful women of all races...im attracted to fine ass white Italian bytches and the darkest of dark skin black bytches. My dikk dont see a difference...

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You sound stupid breh.. There's beautiful women of all races...im attracted to fine ass white Italian bytches and the darkest of dark skin black bytches. My dikk dont see a difference...

Ok so how you going to bang on their fathers and brothers breh? You see the damn idiocy in you zombies? Your dikk not seeing the difference is the reason why our communities can't get this cracka off our back negroe....You wenches and c00ns to busy being lays for the same people we fighting......Fck outta here with this idiocy breh.:rudy:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Ok so how you going to bang on their fathers and brothers breh? You see the damn idiocy in you zombies? Your dikk not seeing the difference is the reason why our communities can't get this cracka off our back negroe....You wenches and c00ns to busy being lays for the same people we fighting......Fck outta here with this idiocy breh.:rudy:
He's been suspected to be a chink for a long time now. It's just The Ring mods defend him and ban members from the section whenever he's called out on it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Your dikk not seeing the difference is the reason why our communities can't get this cracka off our back negroe....
:mjlol:
Most ridiculous post i've read all week..

He's been suspected to be a chink for a long time now. It's just The Ring mods defend him and ban members from the section whenever he's called out on it.
Im a chink?? Prove it... ill wait:sas2:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm black all day, everyday and every single night :stopitslime:

tommie-smith_1637326c.jpg

mjplsfist-png.5208

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying. Her in "The Wrestler" too. She's worked hard at keeping that body together. Gotta respect that.
i dont remember her in the wrestler

either your nuts or i have a bad memory

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
"And I got Alyssa Milano hittin high notes like sopranos
we be all up in my bedroom makin some mulattoes"