alyssa milano appreciation thread

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
She has a jello ass... I was at a dodger game and saw her, cause she's a huge dodger fan also and man she had these gray sweats on and her small little bubble was like jello
breh...if i saw her in public... i'd be spending some time in the pen :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star lord approves...

RTHe0ZQ.jpg

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
some of y'all cats are really sleepin'. here's an an interview she did a few weeks ago

Yea these nikkas trippin, Alyssa Milano been a hot bytch for decades.. I'd hit raw and gladly put my face in her butcheeks any day of the week :mjpls:

:salute: to the breh that skeeted in her

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yea these nikkas trippin, Alyssa Milano been a hot bytch for decades.. I hit raw and gladly put my face in her butcheeks any day of the week :mjpls:

spoken like a real man :salute:

alyssa milano is so bad that i watched a many of episodes of that horrible show charmed she was on. rose mcgowan was also on that shyt too once shannon doherty got the boot :camby::lolbron:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
spoken like a real man :salute:

alyssa milano is so bad that i watched a many of episodes of that horrible show charmed she was on. rose mcgowan was also on that shyt too once shannon doherty got the boot :camby::lolbron:
Damn I thought I was the only one.. I used to sit through that dumb ass show just to look at them bytches on some perv shyt.. Rose McGowan was fine than a mothafukka too :shaq:

alyssa+milano+charming+(3).gif

:ahh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Damn I thought I was the only one.. I used to sit through that dumb ass show just to look at them bytches on some perv shyt.. Rose McGowan was fine than a mothafukka too :shaq:

alyssa+milano+charming+(3).gif

:ahh:

man, rose mcgowan is in my top 10 for 1 of the best lookin' women of the 90's. she was a fine ass muthafukka. i was in love with her ass. i even bought the movie jawbreaker, :yeshrug:

i know you remember when she wore this :jawalrus: i need a woman like this in my life, bruh:mjcry:

rosemcgowan_vma.jpg