Adjacent to the King
i'm black all day, everyday and every single night :stopitslime:

tommie-smith_1637326c.jpg

:patrice:....you have weird taste in women....they are all yt

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:....you have weird taste in women....they are all yt

not all, i've made plenty of threads on black woman. i see where you goin' with this and i ain't trippin' because i get that not everyone is big on interracial or datin' outside of their own nationality but i love all women of all nationalities and backgrounds. it don't matter to me

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
not all, i've made plenty of threads on black woman. i see where you goin' with this and i ain't trippin' because i get that not everyone is big on interracial or datin' outside of their own nationality but i love all women of all nationalities and backgrounds. it don't matter to me

I rock with you on your music choices, but that's about it...to each his own....
why is it weird tho :mjpls:

if breh likes middle aged white bytches who are we to judge

and alyssa milano always been bad :noah:

because it's weird... :yeshrug:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
She's always been fine, don't think she thread worthy though :ld:

:wow: that smug cac face
0AMYMYu.png

i guess she dont fuk with broke nikkas :mjcry:
I thought both of you bytch ass nikkas were these "Anti-America Pro Black Militants?" Two bytch nikkas that so called "Hate White Supremacy" but loves it's woman. @MayQueen you see this shyt? :why:LSA might be more Problack than these coli nikkas.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I thought both of you bytch ass nikkas were these "Anti-America Pro Black Militants?" Two bytch nikkas that so called "Hate White Supremacy" but loves it's woman. @MayQueen you see this shyt? :why:LSA might be more Problack than these coli nikkas.

Yup, I been trying to tell you LSA is a lot more pro-black and anti-hypocrite. Those c00ns need to be ashamed.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: damn breh that neg still stingin huh
its been damn near a week :umad:
didnt mean to cause permanent damage :mjlol:

look at this dizzy mufukka right here
FVV58ai.png

fukkin anything but blacks means i support white supremacy brehs :mjlol:
UoRTK7P.png

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
:pachaha: damn breh that neg still stingin huh
its been damn near a week :umad:
didnt mean to cause permanent damage :mjlol:

look at this dizzy mufukka right here
FVV58ai.png

fukkin anything but blacks means i support white supremacy brehs :mjlol:
UoRTK7P.png
Nah just proves y'all black women hating fakkits that are on this "Rah, rah kill whitey, fukk America" negros on here are just doing it for daps and rep.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Nah just proves y'all fakkits are on this "Rah, rah kill whitey, fukk America" negros on here are just doing it for daps and rep.
breh you just upset cause that thread backfired by the second post :mjlol:

Both of those dudes in particular that I quoted accused me of being from St0rmfr0n+ just last week:mjlol:

:what: i didnt accuse you of shyt. i negged you for swingin off the nuts of Amerikkka

find my post where i said you were from storm, ill wait:sas2:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Yup, I been trying to tell you LSA is a lot more pro-black and anti-hypocrite. Those c00ns need to be ashamed.
Cause most of these coli militants want to be confederate white men. Like @No_bammer_weed said.
breh you just upset cause that thread backfired by the second post :mjlol:

:what: i didnt accuse you of shyt. i negged you for swingin off the nuts of Amerikkka

find my post where i said you were from storm, ill wait:sas2:
@MayQueen :mjlol: this must be a mental illness. Want to be on that fukk the system steeze, but hate black women and love white women. Oh god the irony :dead:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Cause most of these coli militants want to be confederate white men. Like @No_bammer_weed said.

@MayQueen :mjlol: this must be a mental illness. Want to be on that fukk the system steeze, but hate black women and love white women. Oh god the irony :dead:

wheres the proof? i've never said anything negative about black women. actually in any thread with a black woman's pic posted ive praised them. just go breh. you're making a fool of yourself. its getting embarrassing :huhldup: