Alright TSC, Lets attempt to have a level headed conversation about Austin Theory and his failed cash-in for a second...

Is it over for Austin Theory?

• Total voters

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
They way I see it is HHH didn’t want to make the same mistake and push him too fast too soon like Roman was for his first 8 years.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What upper level-top heel did HHH book like this in NXT?

Can't answer this because

1. I don't watch NXT

and

2. It's irrelevant questioning as far as the topic of Austin Theory goes

if you're trying to convince us it's over for him, that's fine. It's not going to play out for you the way you think it will though. I'm confident in that, and hope you don't duck this thread once it goes in the other direction because I'll indeed up the shyt..

:ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can't answer this because

1. I don't watch NXT

and

2. It's irrelevant questioning as far as the topic of Austin Theory goes

if you're trying to convince us it's over for him, that's fine. It's not going to play out for you the way you think it will though. I'm confident in that, and hope you don't duck this thread once it goes in the other direction because I'll indeed up the shyt..

:ufdup:
How is it irrelevant when it shows that HHH has a 6-7 year run of knowing how to book heels to be credible?

Silkk

Daps
My bad, miss read the question. That’s on me like Truth would say. :pachaha:

Well, no one was booked like this considering he had free reigns in terms of creative. :manny:
He has free reign now tho :dwillhuh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How is it irrelevant when it shows that HHH has a 6-7 year run of knowing how to book heels to be credible?

because I'm not basing my thoughts on Austin Theory's career trajectory on guys who aren't Austin Theory
'

I'll just let it play out and we'll see who laughs last :troll:

Silkk

Daps
But he didn’t when Theory was aligned with Vince or when he had the briefcase at the beginning.
What does that have to do with Theory's booking since he took over?

That's what we're talking about. Everybody knows damn well Vince wouldn't have had him use the MITB like that and that he probably would have won when he cashed in.

Silkk

Daps
because I'm not basing my thoughts on Austin Theory's career trajectory on guys who aren't Austin Theory
'

I'll just let it play out and we'll see who laughs last :troll:
He could still very well have a great career and be a multi time champion.

Doesn't make last week's booking any less stupid.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
What does that have to do with Theory's booking since he took over?

That's what we're talking about. Everybody knows damn well Vince wouldn't have had him use the MITB like that and that he probably would have won when he cashed in.

Well since he had the briefcase my guess is that it left Theory in a situation where he was handcuffed. I say that because it seems clear that HHH may not have wanted him with the case to begin with.

At this point we have to see how it goes from here. Breh is not going to stop using him that’s for certain watch.

Dave7

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Self Divine, Equality Knowledge Born
Hard to say…I just can’t get passed the fact he cashed in on a mis card title when he had absolutely no reason to. I’m sure he’ll bounce back, people that have been in the wwe doghouse have come back from far worse.

Silkk

Daps
Well since he had the briefcase my guess is that it left Theory in a situation where he was handcuffed. I say that because it seems clear that HHH may not have wanted him with the case to begin with.

At this point we have to see how it goes from here. Breh is not going to stop using him that’s for certain watch.
I mean yeah its clear HHH didn't want him with it. Doesn't mean he was handcuffed, Still had 7 months of storylines that could have been based around it and we've already seen some of the dope possibilities like him getting killed at SS trying to cash in, Or him showing up in NXT thinking about cashing in on Braun.

I don't think he'll stop using him either, But he clearly has not been booked well under HHH. Anybody with two eyes can see that :manny:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I mean yeah its clear HHH didn't want him with it. Doesn't mean he was handcuffed, Still had 7 months of storylines that could have been based around it and we've already seen some of the dope possibilities like him getting killed at SS trying to cash in, Or him showing up in NXT thinking about cashing in on Braun.

I don't think he'll stop using him either, But he clearly has not been booked well under HHH. Anybody with two eyes can see that :manny:

Yeah, maybe he just wanted his way of pushing him further down to then build him back up.